|Director||:||Prof. J. K. Biswas|
|Principal / Teacher-in-Charge||:||--|
|Affiliation(s)||:||West Bengal University of Technology|
|Accreditation / Recognition||:||Directorate of Technical Education
Higher Education Department, Govt. of West Bengal
|Department(s)||:||BBA, BCA & BHM|
Bachelor of Business administration BBA (Hons.)
The course duration is of three years (Full Time) divided into six semesters. It covers multidisciplinary areas like Principles of Management, Basics of Trade, Industry and commerce, Marketing Management, Market Research, Financial Management, MIS, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour and various other subjects including specialization in the fields of Marketing, Production, finance, Human resource and systems streadm.
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
The course duration is of three years (Full Time) divided into six semesters. The course content is need based and covers Software Engineering, Informatioin System Analysis and Design, Unix and Shell Programming, Data Structure with C & C++, Operating System including specialization in the fields of Advanced Unix and shell Programming, Object Oriented Programming with Java, advanced Networking and Communication, Multimedia and E-Commerce, Image Processing, Linux, etc.
Bachelor of Hospital Management (BHM)
The course duration is of three years (Full Time) divided into six semester. The course content covers multi-disciplinary areas like Principles of Management, Communication, Medical Terminology I & II, Hospital & Health System I & II, Computing Lab., Accounts, Hospital Operations Management, Bio-Statistics, Language Lab., Finance, Public Speaking on Assigned Topics, Seminar Project and In-House Training in Hospital.
- The applicant passed / appeared / due-to-appear in 2008 at the Higher Secondary Examination in the General or Vocational Stream of the W.B.C.H.S.E. or its equivalent examination from a recognized University / Board
- The applicant should have English, as one of the subject at the 10 + 2 level.
- Admission kit and prospectus will be available from the office of the Institute on all working days from Monday to Friday except holidays between 10 a.m. & 5 p.m. and against payment of Rs. 500/- in cash. For outstation candidates admission kit and prospectus may be obtained by post on payment of Rs. 600/- by Demand Draft in favour of "Advanced Institute of Modern Management & Technology" payable in Kolkata.
- Application forms are to be submitted to the office along with the duly attested photocopies of testimonials pertaining to name, age, educational qualification (Madhyamik or equivalent & onwards), extra curricular activities, work experience, etc.
- Application form should be filled in properly. Incomplete application form is liable to be rejected. Filled in application forms may be submitted at the office of the Institute between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m from Monday to Friday.
- Six copies of Stamp size photographs are required from which one is to be affixed on the Application Form
Selection of the Candidates
- The applicants for the admission to the courses shall be required to be qualify CET conducted by West Bengal University of Technology
- Last date of admission is to be announced later on. Original testimonials are to be produced at the time of admission. The decision of Admission Committee relating to admission is final.
Information not found
Information not found
Advanced Institute of Modern Management & Technology, situated at 55, Barrack Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata â€“ 700 120, a College, affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology, came into existence in the year 2001 UNDER THE BANNER OF BGD MEMORIAL TRUST. And we believe that dedication, diligence, and discipline reap the harvest of success. Therefore, it has been the constant endeavor of the members of our college that we have steered to the direction of success to meet the same.
The college started off with only a few students studying BBA & BCA, and over the last three years the students opting these courses have increased considerably The college provides all the required facilities to the students for their all-round development. A team of qualified faculty members imparting education in the Management and Technological field are guiding the students to put forth better result and also make them better successful professionals of to-morrow. Workshops for personality development, communication skill & interviews are conducted at regular intervals so as to build confidence among the career builders to fight the situations to be successful in their Professional fields. Besides seminars are also conducted to help the students to reach breath-taking heights. And itâ€™s an immense pleasure that the students have put in the best of their efforts along with the faculty members to achieve their goal. In this direction, we had organized a Seminar- cum -cultural programme on 14th Feb. 2004 at Sukanta