|Director||:||Prof. Krishnanshu Ray|
|Principal / Teacher-in-Charge||:||Prof. (Dr.) Nripendra Nath Bala|
|Former Name||:||B.C.D.A College|
|Affiliation(s)||:||West Bengal University of Technology|
|Accreditation / Recognition||:||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) - 4 Years Course.
- Candidates who have qualified [the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (Engineering & Technology) and have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics /Biology or an equivalent examinations of other approved Board or University.
- Candidate qualified WBJEE/AIEEE is also eligible subject to selection by the central selection committee of Engineering and Technology.
Selection of the Candidate
- Candidates passed Diploma in Pharmacy examination securing minimum 60% from an approved College by Pharmacy Council of India and qualified in J.E.E (Engg. & Tech.) for lateral entry(JELET),subject to selection by the central selection committee of Engineering and Technology.
Information not found
- » Classroom / Tutorial Room Facilities
- » Laboratories
- » Computer Centre Facilities
- » Library Facility
- » Auditorium & Seminar Halls
- » Cafeteria
- » Indoor & Outdoor Sports Facilities
- » Facilities for disabled
- » Hostel facility for Boys & Girls
- » Medical Facilities
- » Career Counseling
- » Student Insurance
- » Cultural & Literacy Activity
- » Industrial Visits / Tours
BCDA college of Pharmacy & Technology, Hridaypur, Barasat, Kolkata will strive hard to become a centre of excellence in Pharmaceutical Education and Research and will try hard to be a world leader in the field Pharmaceutical education and practice of profession with the mission of strengthening the health service of the country.
The course offered at BCDA College of Pharmacy & Technology is Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm). The duration of the course is 4 year as per the syllabus of West Bengal University of Technology Kolkata(WBUT) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi.