|Director||:||Dr. Subir Choudhury|
|Principal / Teacher-in-Charge||:||Prof.(Dr.) Sutapa Mukherjee|
|Affiliation(s)||:||West Bengal University of Technology|
|Category||:||Undergraduate & Postgraduate|
|Accreditation / Recognition||:||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
University Grants Commission (UGC)
|Department(s)||:||Management & Technology|
3 year course in Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Courses Structure
Semester - 1 Paper Code Paper 101 English â€“I 102 Mathematics â€“ I 103 Statistics â€“ I 104 Economics - I 105 Indian Society & Culture 106 Computer Applicationsâ€“ I Semester - 2 Paper Code Paper 201 English â€“II 202 Mathematics â€“ II 203 Statistics â€“ II 204 Economics - II 205 Psychology 206 Computer Applicationsâ€“ II Semester - 3 Paper Code Paper 301 Principles of Management 302 Business Environment 303 Business Regulatory Framework 304 Business Economics 305 Business Communication 306 Financial Accounting Semester - 4 Paper Code Paper 401 Production Management 402 Materials Management 403 Financial Management-I 404 Marketing Management-I 405 Human Resource Management-I 406 Management Information Systems Semester - 5 Paper Code Paper 501 Financial Management-II 502 Marketing Management-II 503 Human Resource Management-II 504 Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship 505 Environment Management 506 Transport Management Semester - 6 Paper Code Paper 601 Financial Management-III 602 Marketing Management-III 603 Human Resource Management-III 604 Health Care Management 605 Social Research Methods 681
Study Paper* & Viva Voce (50 + 50)
* Study Paper in any functional area (Finance / Marketing / Human Resource Management)
- 3 year course in Bachelor of Computer Application (Hons) BCA(H)
- 4 year course in B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- 4 year course in B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- 4 year course in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- 4 year course in B.Tech in Information Technology
- 3 year course in Master in Computer Applications
Post Graduate Disciplines (MCA)
- Graduates seeking admission to Master of Computer Application course are required to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examination for Computer Application (JECA) conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. Admissions are based on the recommendations made by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
Undergraduate Engineering Disciplines (B.Tech.)
- Candidates must pass Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or any other equivalent Examination from a recognized Council/ Board are required to qualify either in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WB-JEE) conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board or JEE (Main).
First Degree Courses [BBA(H) and BCA(H)]
- The candidate who has passed (10+2) with English/Functional English is eligible for admission in BBA (H) course.
- The candidate who has passed 10+2 with English/Functional English (in CBSE) and Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Application / Business Mathematics & Statistics / Business Economics including Business Mathematics / Modern Computer Application / Information Practice (with pass mark) is eligible for BCA (H) course.
N.B.: No Provision for admission under any Reserved Category Quota viz SC,ST, minority and PH candidate.
Information not found
- » Classroom / Tutorial Room
- » Library
- » Laboratories
- » Computer & Internet Facilities
- » Games & Sports Facilities
- » Common Room Facilities for Boys & Girls
- » Hostel Facilities
- » Auditorium / Seminar Halls
- » Indoor Sports Facilities
- » Facilities for Disabled
- » Medical Facilities
- » Canteen Facilities
B. P. Poddar Institute of Management and Technology (BPPIMT) was established in the year 1999, under the aegis of B.P.Poddar Foundation for Education, a Trust dedicated to enriching the quality of technical education in the country. The Institute was set up as a tribute to the memory of Late Badri Prasad Poddar, philanthropist and educationist and the founder of the B.P.Poddar Group.
The B.P. Poddar Institute of Managment & Technology was initially affiliated to the University of Kalyani (in the year 1999) and later on in the year 2001 as per the instruction of Govt. of West Bengal, the Institute was affiliated to the West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata. The courses offered are structured according to prevailing international standards. The Institute blends a dynamic and progressive approach to education with high quality, innovative and result oriented programmes which has been approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
|Address||:||B.P. Poddar Institute of Management & Technology,
Address : 137,V.I.P. Road, Poddar Vihar,
Kolkata, West Bengal,
India, Pin: 700052
|Phone||:||+91 033 4061 9174 / 75 / 76|
|Fax||:||+91 033 2573 9401|
»View Larger Map