|Principal / Teacher-in-Charge||:||Dr.Anant Jha|
|Affiliation(s)||:||University of Calcutta|
|Accreditation / Recognition||:||ERC, NCTE, Bhubaneswar|
|A.||Three General Compulsory Papers:||3 X 100 = 300|
|1)||PaperÂ - I||Foundation and Development of Education in Independent India.|
|2)||PaperÂ - II||Psychology of learning and instruction|
|3)||PaperÂ - III||Management of Education|
|B)||Pedagogical studies of School Subjects:|
|4)||Paper-IV & V|
|Note : Two Subjects to be chosen by each students/ candidate out of the faculty existing and being provided (Candidates to contact the admission in charge)|
|C)||Paper-VI Compulsory Elective Subject :|
|Choose any one of the following:|
|i)||Measurement and Evaluation IN Education|
|ii)||Education in ancient, Medieval and British India|
|iv)||Education of Children with Special Needs|
|D)||Paper VII :|
|Demonstration of Laboratory PracticalÂ for Lab based Subject and/or Simulation Lesson.||100|
|E)||Paper VIII :|
|F)||Paper- IX :|
|Sessional Activities related to Pedagogical Study||100|
|G)||Paper- X :|
|Sessional Activities related to teaching and Community outreach Activities.||100|
Eligibility for Admission
Candidates should have passed three years degree examination in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized university or equivalent degree from any recognized board/ university with two school Subjects being taught at secondary school level with minimum of 50% marks, as per NCTE norms.
Application for Admission
The prospects & prescribed application form for seeking admission may be obtained either on payment of Rs.300/- (Three hundred) only from the office counter of the college or camp office 42-A, Watgunge Street, Khidderpore- Kolkata-23.
Procedure of submission of application
Application affixed with recent passport size photograph in specified column and informations complete in all respects addressed to the Principal with the following documents dully self attested be submitted within the period as specified in the advertisement.
- Attested Photocopies of Academic Certificates, Marks Sheets and other certificate, if any.
- Attested Photocopy of CLC
- Attested Photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by competent authority.
- All the above certificates in original shall be produced for verification at the time of admission.
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidates will have to be produced at the time of admission.
- C.L.E. in original shall be submitted at the time of admission.
Rules for admission
- Admission shall be taken on merit basis as per marks obtained on the qualifying Exam from Secondary level onwards.
- The selection of the candidates shall be made by the selection / admission committee constituted by the College Management.
- The selection of the candidates shall be made in keeping with the rules and regulations applicable in term of the state policy adopting the provision set out by the Honourable Supreme Court relating to minority unaided institutions.
- The transitory regulation/syllabus shall be followed prescribed by University of Calcutta ( W.B).
- Admission of students to the college implicitly implies that they will strictly comply with all the rules and regulations of the college or instructions issued from time to time relating to their studies, examinations, conduct and discipline.
- In case a candidate fails to report on the due date with the required documents and fees for admission, he will forfeit his claim for admission and the seat so rendered vacant shall be allotted to other qualified applicant in order of merit.
- Rules of eligibility shall be followed sacrosanctly, strictly and complete transparency shall be maintained.
- The college takes no responsibility for any delay in postal transit or non receipt of application form or any other communication related to admission etc.
- A candidate once admitted in the college shall neither be allowed to leave the college without paying the full tuition fees for the course nor he / she shall will get CLC and original documents submitted by him/ her at the time of admission.
- Candidates selected for admission shall have to furnish undertaking prescribed by the management at the time of admission in respect of maintaining congenial behaviour and environment in the college as well as the Hostel Campus.
Information not found.
BAGNGAN TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE was established in the year 2007
by DR.MOHAMMAD AMANULLAH FOUNDATION (REGD.). This Institute is
approved by National Council for Teacher Education, BHUBANESWAR an intake
of 100 students. The College is affiliated to University Of Calcutta (W.B.) .
The institution is following curriculum and syllabus prescribed by the University, the
faculty member are instrumental in sending comments and views on the curriculum
and successfully implementing them as per directive of the university.
The college functions in an area of 1.56. We at this Institution, envision the holistic development of our students into vibrant professionals, conscious of human values and eco-friendly environment and competent in skills. They will be the torchbearers in their respective fields of study, quite capable of serving the community in a befitting manner. Towards achieving this goal the College has a building with all amenities to accommodate class rooms, laboratories, library, seminar hall, offices, recreation halls, sports room, placement cell, canteen etc.
The College has very clear Aim, Vision and Mission for its academic mobility.
|Address||:||Bagnan Teachersâ€™ Training College, Plot No - 2730, 2731 and 3014, Vill - Mugkalyan, Howrah, West Bengal, Pin - 711312|
|Phone||:||032 1420 4035
+91 9438214413 (Principal Mob)
+91 9312299108 (Secretary Mob)
»View Larger Map