|President||:||Sri Kamalesh Mitra|
|Principal / Teacher-in-Charge||:||Dr. Bidisha Ghosh Dastidar|
|Former Name||:||Banipur Mahila Mahavidyalaya|
|Affiliation(s)||:||West Bengal State University|
|Accreditation / Recognition||:||--|
|Under Graduate Admission :||
The process of admission of students to 1st year B.A. in all subjects starts immediately after publication of results of the H.S. Examination conducted by W.B.C.H.S.E.
Application forms are available from the college office and each application must be accompanied by the following documents.
- Attested true copy Madhyamik Mark sheet & Admit Card.
- Attested true copy of H.S. Mark sheet & Admit Card.
- Attested true copy of SC/ST Certificate (Govt.). Or, Original certificate of SC/St (M.P. /M.L.A. Certificate).
- Two copies of Passport Size Photograph.
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
General Rules & Code of Conduct of Students
- Students are to maintain discipline inside and outside the college.
- Students are to treat the members of the teaching and non-teaching stuff with courtesy and respect.
- Students must maintain silence in the classroom, corridor and examination halls.
- Any breach of discipline in the classroom or examination hall will make the students liable to punish.
- Total silence should be observed in the library.
- No outsider in allowed within the college premises without permission of the Principal and Students should not bring such outsiders with them.
- Students must pay their fees within the 10th of every month.
Banipur Mahila Mahavidyalaya, established in 1999, is a women's college in Banipur, Habra. It offers undergraduate course in Arts. It is affiliated to West Bengal State University.