|Director||:||Prof.(Dr.) Jaya Deb Roy|
|Principal / Teacher-in-Charge||:||Dr. A. Ganguly|
|Affiliation(s)||:||West Bengal University of Technology|
|Accreditation / Recognition||:||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
- B. Tech -
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Department of Basic Science & Humanities
- Students are admitted as per the directives of the Department of Higher Education, State Government, which is issued from year to year. However, students with BSc qualification and Diploma holders are also eligible to take admission as per directives of Department of Higher Education Govt. of West Bengal, provided vacancies are available after considering WBJEE and AIEEE candidates. For further details consult government order from Department of Higher Education website.
- Reservation for SC/ST Students as per Govt. norms.
Lateral Entry to B.Tech Courses
Twenty Percent seats are reserved for admission to second year B.Tech Courses through Entrance Test for Lateral Entry (JLET), for diploma holders in Engineering.
Methods of Admission
On announcement of WBJEE and AIEEE result, West Bengal Board of Joint Entrance Examination announces online counseling procedure as per the directives of Department of Higher Education Govt. of West Bengal. Students are admitted through online counseling of WBJEE and the remaining vacant seats, if any, are filled up as per directives of Department of Higher Education Govt. of West Bengal.
Information not found
- » Computer Lab
- » First Aid & Medical Counselling
- » Seminar Hall
- » Library
- » Canteen
- » Hostel
- » Transport Facilities
Batanagar Education and Research Trust (BERT) was initiated by a group of high level working professionals and eminent academicians in order to spread quality education in Engineering, Management and Science. BERT thus played a prominent role to launch Batanagar Institute of Engineering, Management and Science (BIEMS) in 2012 with AICTE approval and affiliation of West Bengal University of Technology.
The ultimate goal of BIEMS is to develop the institute as Centre of Excellence for technical, science and management education. The institute has given maximum stress on modern teaching methodologies, faculty development, promotion of research activities so that the students graduating from the institute are industry-ready professionals with leadership values and high degree of professional skills.
|Address||:||Batanagar Institute of Engg. & Management Science,
B7-360 / New, Ward No. 30, Putkhali, Maheshtala
Kolkata, Pin - 700141
West Bengal, India
|Phone||:||033 2490 0011,
033 2490 5050,
033 2490 0059
|Fax||:||033 2490 0002|
»View Larger Map