|Principal / Teacher-in-Charge||:||Prof. (Dr.) Moumita Poddar (MBA)
Prof. (Dr.) Dipankar Pal (Engineering)
Prof. (Dr.) N. C. Dey Sarkar (Polytechnic)
|Affiliation(s)||:||West Bengal University of Technology|
|Category||:||Undergraduate & Postgraduate|
|Accreditation / Recognition||:||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Department(s)||:||B.Tech, MBA & Polytechnic|
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2 years Full Time MBA course having intake capacity of 60 (sixty).
Dual Specialization in -
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
4 years B.Tech. courses in the following five engineering disciplines having intake capacity of 60 and 120 seats -
- Mechanical Engineering (120 Seats)
- Civil Engineering (120 Seats)
- Electrical Engineering (60 Seats)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (60 Seats)
- Computer Science & Engineering (60 Seats)
3 years Diploma courses in the following five engineering disciplines having capacity of 60 and 120 seats -
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
Master Of Business Administration (MBA)
- Graduate (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline from UGC recognized University
- Graduate (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline from PTU / SMU and any other recognised University can also apply
- Valid MAT / JEMAT score
- Candidates expecting the final year of degree examination result by September, 2014 can apply
- Candidates with work experience will get preference
- Candidates will be selected through GD & PI
- Minimum aggregate of 45% marks and 45 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) in Higher Secondary or equivalent Examination.
- Those who pass 10 + 2 and qualify in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination or JEE (MAIN) Examination in the current year and recommended by Central Selection Committee are eligible for admission.
- Passed Diploma Examination from an AICTE approved institution; with at least 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category students) in appropriate branch of Engineering /Technology or passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category students) and passed XII standard with Mathematics as a subject.
- Admission through Lateral Entry Scheme shall be made strictly on the basis of current year merit and the preference of candidates in the Common Entrance Examination for admission through Lateral Entry Scheme (i.e. JELET) conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
- Minimum aggregate of 35% marks and 35 % marks in Physical Science and Mathematics with English in Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Those who pass class 10 and qualify in JEXPO under West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) in the current year are eligible for admission.
- Passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) under Vocational Training or 2 years ITI course (with appropriate technology) and qualify in VOCLET under West Bengal State Council of Vocational Training (WBSCVT) in the current year are eligible for admission in the 2nd year of diploma course under Lateral Entry Scheme.
Information not found
- » Class Rooms with Audio- Visual Facilities
- » Fully Wi-Fi Campus
- » Cafeteria
- » Free Clinic for Health Check Up
- » Seperate Hostel Facilities for Boys & Girls
- » ATM and Banking Facilities
- » Places of Worship
- » Curricular Activities
- » 24 Hours Power Back-up
- » Central Library
- » Central Computing Center
- » Professional Laboratories
- » Language Lab
Budge Budge Institute of Technology (BBIT) is a technical institute whose main objective is to produce result oriented and skilled professionals to meet the ever-growing demands of industries. The success story of an institution weaves around its pillars, which supports and facilitates the growth of individuals. These pillars are students, parents, teachers and administration. The Institute seeks to set up a supportive environment the essence of which is ‚Äúcare.‚ÄĚ
We care for each one who enters the portal of our institution for we know the power of a gentle touch, a friendly smile, a kind word, a listening ear, and an honest compliment ‚Äď all of which embody parental care. With nurturing philosophy, it views each one of you as unique and are committed to grooming you into a strong individual, a global citizen with your feet firmly rooted in values and traditions that embody a true BBITians. In a larger context the BBIT intends to provide quality education on which the country can depend. The curriculum is up to date to effectively fulfill the technological requirement of India. It is tuned to the requirements of research institutes and industries, so that the benefits of your education can find application in improving the people‚Äôs quality of life.
|Address||:||Budge Budge Institute of Technology,
Nischintapur, Budge Budge,
Kolkata - 700 137,
West Bengal, India
|Phone||:||033 2482 0676 / 0670
+91 9007118943 (MBA)
+91 8420123333 (B.Tech)
+91 8420116666 (Polytechnic)
|Fax||:||033 2482 0641|
firstname.lastname@example.org (for MBA)
email@example.com (For Polytechnic)
»View Larger Map