- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, 'COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL (10+2) EXAMINATION,2015 LIST OF CANDIDATES QUALIFIED IN PAPER-II FOR APPEARING IN TYPING TEST FOR POST OF POSTAL ASSISTANT/SORTING ASSISTANT/LDC'
- After clicking the same, the results will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout for future use.
Meanwhile, SSC has released a notice regarding correction in exam:
"Para 2 of the Result regarding total number of candidates qualified provisionally for Typing Test for the post of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant and Lower Division Clerk shown as 44586is to be read as 43856 (as indicated in Table of List-II of the WriteUp)."
As per the examination scheme, the merit is to be prepared on the combined score of the candidates in Tier-I and Tier-II taken together.
As of now, there will be no change in the total number of qualified candidates for typing test for the posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant and Lower Division Clerk.
Furthermore, the commission will release the additional list of candidates qualified for DEST for DEO on January 3, 2017.
Also, the commission is all set to conduct the SSC CHSL Tier 1 2016 examination from January 7 to February 8, 2017 and the admit cards for the same have been published on the regional websites of SSC.
- Corrected results to be released on January 3, 2017.
COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL (10+2) EXAMINATION, 2015
LIST OF CANDIDATES QUALIFIED IN PAPER-II FOR APPEARING IN TYPING TEST FOR POST OF POSTAL ASSISTANT / SORTING ASSISTANT / LDC
(You can also see the result below)
Source : indiatoday.intoday.in/education