- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, 'All India Merit List'
- After clicking the same, a pdf containing 'Name, Roll Number, Score & Percentile' will appear on the screen
- Take a printout for future use
A total of 59181 candidates have been qualified in the examination.
Here are top 10 positions secured by the candidates with their total percentile:
Rank 1:Saras Suhane
Rank 6: Vijay Kalyan Jha
A national merit ranking has been arrived based on the total score. In case the scores are same for more than one candidate, the ranking has been done on sectional score considered in the order of: Quantitative techniques and data interpretation, logical reasoning, language comprehension and general awareness.
About the score card:
- The merit list indicates roll number, rank and the score of all the candidates. CMAT-2017 score is valid for the admissions of academic year 2017-18
- A national merit ranking has been arrived based on the Total Score. In case scores are same for more than one candidate, the ranking has been done on sectional score considered in the order of:
- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
About the exam:
CMAT is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE-approved institutions/university departments/constituent colleges/affiliated colleges.
CMAT - 2017 All India Merit List
(You can also see your result below)
Source : indiatoday.intoday.in/education & www.aicte-cmat.in