- Log on to the official website, indiapost.gov.in
- Click on India Post Payments Bank
- Click on the link "SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE MAIN EXAMINATION TO BE HELD ON JANUARY 29th, 2017"
- Results will be displayed
- Download the PDF
- Take a printout of the same for future reference.
As per reports, the recruitment examination was conducted for filling up 1700 vacancies for the post of Officer Scale I, II, III and V.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs 23,700 to Rs 42,020 per month.
The candidates who will clear the prelims will then be required to appear for the mains.
The India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has recently been established as the Public Limited Company under the Department of Posts with 100 per cent equity. IPPB will offer the demand deposits including savings and current accounts upto a balance of Rs 1 lakh, digitally enabled payments and remittance services of all kinds between entities and individuals.
IPPB Recruitment of Assistant Manager (Territory) - Scale - I Officers 2016 Results
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE MAIN EXAMINATION TO BE HELD ON JANUARY 29th, 2017
(You can also see the result below)
Source : indiatoday.intoday.in/education & www.indiapost.gov.in