- Log on to the official website, the link for which is www.mphc.gov.in
- On the home page, the candidate should click on the relevant link
- When the new page opens, the candidates should click on the live link 'Result of Suitability Test-2016 of Civil Judges(Sr. Div.) for Promotion as District Judge (Entry Level)'
- A pdf containing Result of the candidates along with Name, Roll Number & Marks Obtained will appear on the screen.
- The aspirants are advised to take a print out of the same for future reference
Note : As per Scheme of Examination, for being sucessful in Suitability Test-2016, every eligible Civil Judge who is a aspirants for promotion under rule-5(1)(a) shall have to acquire a total of 40% marks in examinations.
About High Court of Madhya Pradesh
The present state of Madhya Pradesh, as is well known, was originally created as Central Province on 02/11/1861, as Judicial Commission's territory and was administered by the Judicial Commissioner. The Judicial Commissioner's court at Nagpur was, at that time, the highest Court of the territory. It was converted into a Governor's province in 1921, when it became entitled to a full-fledged High Court for administration of Justice. Financial & administrative difficulties however, resulted in denial of a High Court, for about 15 years, to the Central Provinces. Meanwhile Berar, a part of Nijam's state of Hyderebad, was transferred in 1933 to the Central Province, for administration. This gave the state its new name "Central Provinces & Berar". Thereafter, by virtue of Letters Patent dated 2nd of January 1936,issued under Section108 Thereafter, by virtue of Letters Patent dated 2nd of January 1936, issued under
MPHC Result of Suitability Test-2016 of Civil Judges (Sr. Div.) for Promotion as District Judge (Entry Level)
(You can also see the result below)
Source : www.mphc.gov.in