National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET PG) 2017 Results to be released on January 15
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET PG) 2017 results will be declared on January 15, 2017.
Once the results will be declared, all the candidates can check the same at www.nbe.edu.in.
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducted the examination from December 5 and December 13 at various test centres across the nation.
How to check the results:
In order to check the same, all the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website
- Click on relevant link
- Enter all the required details in a prescribed format
- Click to Submit
- Results will be displayed
- Take a printout of the same for future reference.
- The syllabus for the exam comprised of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by the Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Government of India.
- The examination included multiple choice questions exam delivered on computer based platform (CBT)
- The paper consisted of 300 multiple choices, single correct response questions in English language only
- The total duration of the examination was 3 hours 30 minutes
- There was no negative marking.
Meanwhile, due to Cyclone Vardah, the entrance exam in Chennai was delayed.
NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
It is a single window entrance examination for PG courses. No other entrance examination, ever at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG diploma courses as per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 w.e.f. 2017 admission session.
For any query, candidates are advised to visit the official website.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET PG) 2017
Source : indiatoday.intoday.in/education