|Principal / Teacher-in-Charge||:||Manigrib Bag|
|Former Name||:||IBMR, Kolkata|
|Affiliation(s)||:||West Bengal University of Technology|
|Category||:||Undergraduate & Postgraduate|
|Accreditation / Recognition||:||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
Undergraduate Courses Offered
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA Hons.)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Postgraduate Courses Offered
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- PGDM (AIMA)
Admission Criteria for MBA
The candidate should have passed Bachelor's Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce / Engineering and Technology / Medical Science / Agriculture and other professional courses form any University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. The applicants for the admission to the MBA course shall be required to qualify MAT or JEMET, MAT qualified candidate should undergo group discussion and personal Interview.
Documents Needed at the time of Admission to PGDM (AIMA)
- Passport size colored photographs (Two copies)
- Proof of Graduation â€“ copy of graduation degree / final year graduation marksheet (in case it is a provisional marksheet / certificate, it must attested by a gazatted officer)
- Photocopy of MAT / CAT Score card
- Rs. 600/- DD / Bank Challan in favour of Institute of Business Management & Research payable at Kolkata
Information not found
- » Library
- » Dedicated broadband high speed internet backbone.
- » Programme Code Lab.
- » Real time project experience.
- » Industry visit to SIP & other prominent software organizations.
- » Modern application software training & Implementation.
- » Bank loan assistance available.
- » Well Equipped Classrooms
- » Computer Facilities
- » Seminar Hall
- » PG accommodation easily available in nearby locality.
Institute of Business Management & Research is a premier management Institute in the eastern region. It was established in 1976 to cater to the need of management education under the guidance of late S.N.Sen, the then Vice-Chancellor of Calcutta University.
The registered office and UG campus of the institution is situated at 6/1, Swinhoe Street Kolkata â€“ 700019. It is located at a very advantageous position in South Kolkata and well connected by various modes of transport. We are conducting PG courses also. PG campus of the institute is situated at 318A, Prantik Pally, Kolkata â€“ 700107, which is opposite to the Southern Conclave near Eastern Metropolitan by-pass and is about 2kms from the old campus.
|Address||:||Institute of Business Management & Research,
6/1, Swinhoe Street, Kolkata - 700019
318A, Prantik Pally, Rajdanga, Kolkata - 700107
|Phone||:||033 2440 6755 (UG Campus)
033 2441 4822 / 23 (PG Campus)
|Fax||:||033 2441 4824 (UG Campus)
033 2441 4824 (PG Campus)
»View Larger Map