|Established||:||Dec. 6, 1986|
|President||:||Abu Taher Khan|
|Principal / Teacher-in-Charge||:||Geetali Bera|
|Former Name||:||Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya|
|Location||:||Murshidabad, West Bengal|
|Affiliation(s)||:||University of Kalyani|
|Accreditation / Recognition||:||University Grants Commission (UGC) & National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)|
- Besides every students of B.A will have to take Compulsory English and Bengali languages as part I and Environmental Science at part I.
- No other subject combination is allowed beyond the above list.
- Eligibility for admission is to be decided by the University of Kalyani and accepted by the Central Admission Committee and is displayed in college Notice Board during issuance of the Admission Forms.
- Admission Forms are issued only after the publication of higher Secondary Examination Results.
- Note: Forms are not sent by post.
- No student is eligible for admission to such programs unless he/she passes Higher Secondary Courses.
- Student from other Board than WBCHSE can also apply.
- Within the guidelines provided by the University of Kalyani, the College determines admission criteria to various Honors and General Courses.
- Students are admitted after they fulfill admission criteria and appear for a personalized counseling and fill up a counseling form specifically designed to collect information about his/her social, economic and educational background, inclination for the subjects he/she chooses for study.
Documents necessary during admission. Documents to be attached/enclosed with the Application: Xerox copies of [Two copies-of which one copy must be attested by the concerned school authority.]
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik.
- Mark sheet of H.S. examinations
- SC/ST/OBC certificate from the office of the S.D.O.
- Admit card of Madhyamik examination showing date of birth.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Registration certificate or Admit card of H.S. examination.
- Any other document that may be necessary and asked for by the Admission Committee.
Documents to be shown for verification by the college during Admission:
- Original Mark sheets of Madhyamik and Higher Secondary Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate in original.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended [in case of transfer.
- Original School/ College leaving certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Original Admit card of Madhyamik examination.
- Original Registration certificate of Admit card of H.S examination.
The college reserves the right to refuse or cancel any admission due to suppression of false statements of facts. Classes are held from 10.30 A.M to 4.30 P.M and from 10.30 A.M to 2.15 P.M Saturday.
Information not found.
Information not found.
Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya, established in Dec. 6, 1986, is a general degree college in Murshidabad district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts. Formerly the college was affiliated to University of Calcutta. Presently the college is affiliated to University of Kalyani. The college is situated within a small but beautiful campus of 1.87 acres. It is located in a small village called Amtala which is in the Nowda Assembly segment of the Berhampore parliamentary constituency in Murshidabad District. The nearest railway station is Beldanga - situated at a distance of 23 kms. The college offers curriculum only under humanities faculty comprising of five departments.
|Address||:||Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya,
P.O. - Amtala, Dist. - Murshidabad, West Bengal, Pin: 742 121.
|Phone||:||03482 - 247107 (Principal),
03482 - 247244 (Office)
|Fax||:||03482 - 247244|
»View Larger Map