Lady Brabourne College Admission Notice 1 Dt. 20.05.2011: 2011 - 2012
ADMISSION NOTICE 1 DATED 20.05.2011
LADY BRABOURNE COLLEGE
Admission Informations & General Rules-Regulations to B.A. / B.Sc. Honours Courses for 2011-2012
Students from all boards such as ISC, CBSE, Council of Higher Secondary Education West Bengal and different boards of other states in India are eligible for admission to this college. Overseas students are also welcome.
Applicants are required to deposit application fees at any core banking branch of Axis Bank according to the list given through cash only on presentation of challan (Bank copy) which can be downloaded after submitting forms online.
Dates for admission test for English (Hons.), Economics (Hons.) and interview for Microbiology (Hons.) will be informed later.
- Candidates must ensure that the application number, name of the student, course and amount paid are entered at the bank counter while making payment.
- Each candidate can apply for a maximum of four subjects. Candidates must take a printout of the application form and challan (3 pages) generated after successful online submission of the forms and produce the same at the time of admission.
- The price of each form is Rs. 80/- only.
- For hostel accommodation candidates are required to check the hostel option on each form. No further application for hostel will be entertained once the form has been submitted online.
- Admission is conducted strictly on the basis of merit.
- An admission test for English (Hons.), Economics (Hons.) and interview for Microbiology (Hons.) will be conducted, the dates of which will be informed later.
- Direct admission can be sought to Persian (Hons.) course. Candidates are to contact the department after submitting the form.
- Final list of the selected students will be available on the notice boards (college and this site).
- There is no provision for admission to pure general courses.
- Self financing career oriented courses in PUBLIC RELATIONS and ADVERTISING and MULTIMEDIA and ANIMATION are also available for students pursuing graduate courses under Calcutta University. A self financing computer-training course is also held in collaboration with WEBEL Informatics Ltd. (under Dept. of Information Technology, Govt. of West Bengal) and a Spanish Language Training Programme in collaboration with WTCC School of Trade and Communication, Kolkata.
- Candidates seeking readmission to 1st year B.A./B.Sc., 2011 are requested to consult their respective departments. They will give an individual application to Principal forwarded by the Head of the Department and will take admission form from office at the cost of Rs. 25/- and submit to the respective department between 13.6.2011 to 18.6.2011.