|President||:||Dr. Hrishikesh Mandal|
|Principal / Teacher-in-Charge||:||Dr. Amal Kumar Ghosh|
|Affiliation(s)||:||West Bengal University of Technology|
|Category||:||Undergraduate & Postgraduate|
|Accreditation / Recognition||:||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
National Board of Accreditation(NBA)
|Department(s)||:||Management & Technology|
Undergraduate Program Offered
|AICTE Approved Courses:|
|B.Tech CSE||4 Years||120|
|B.Tech IT||4 Years||90|
|B.Tech ECE||4 Years||120|
|B.Tech EE||4 Years||120|
|B.Tech AEIE||4 Years||60|
|B.Tech BME||4 Years||30|
|B.Tech ME||4 Years||60|
|B.Tech CIVIL||4 Years||60|
|WBUT Affiliated Courses:|
Postgraduate Program Offered
|AICTE Approved Courses:|
|MTech CSE||2 Years||18|
|MTech CE||2 Years||18|
|MTech CI||2 Years||18|
|MTech PS||2 Years||18|
The admission procedure for BTech is based on the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) and JEE(Main).
MTech admissions are offered through GATE examination and a personal interview. MCA admission entrants are required to qualify the state level entrance test named JECA (Joint Entrance for Computer Application).
PhD admissions are offered through personal interview of the Techno India University.
Documents Needed at the time of Admission to B.Tech.
- Original money receipt of WBJEEB Allotment Fees with one attested copy.
- Affidavit declaration for Anti-Ragging on Rs.10/- Stamp Paper dully attested by the Notary for Student & Parent/Guardians.
- Admit Card & Rank Card of WBJEE-2013/JEE-Main-2013. (Attested Photo Copy)
- Mark sheet of Secondary or Equivalent Examination. (Attested Photo Copy)
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination. (Attested Photo Copy)
- Proof of Date of Birth. (10th Admit Card) (Attested Photo Copy)
- Proof of SC/ST. (if any)
- 10 nos. Stamp size colour photograph with Stu. Name, and stream written at the back of each. (1 copy should be paste at the downloaded form (in the front page of the right side top corner) & 2 attached with the form.)
- Opening of Bank A/C [Student should carry ID / Address Proof, 2copy Photo]
Information not found
- » Well Equipped Classrooms
- » Library
- » Laboratories
- » Conference Hall
- » Sports Facilities
- » Computer Lab
- » Medical Center
Netaji Subhash Engineering College (NSEC) was set up, keeping in mind the ideals of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, who contributed to the Indian Freedom Movement. Netaji believed that true independence could only stem from a strong base in education and technology. The college was set up in 1998 in collaboration with the Techno India Group and The Institute of Computer Engineers (India). The college started with three engineering courses and today is one of the largest self-aided engineering colleges in West Bengal. At its inception, the college was affiliated to the University of Kalyani. In 2002, the college was affiliated by the newly instituted West Bengal University of Technology. The college is affiliated to the West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) and Techno India University. The courses offered by the college under WBUT are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation(NBA).