Applicants would be able to complete their application process form the applicant's portal on the University's official website.
The application deadline may be different for different courses which an applicant can check from the University's official website and course directory.
1. Candidates applying to Cambridge for a graduate or a research course will need to supply certain documents along with their application form like grade transcript, academic references etc.
2. Applicants will need to provide details of at least 2 referees in their application forms. The referees will need to submit their reference within the time frame given to complete the application process. The referee should be a tutor, supervisor, or employer.
3. Applicants would also need to provide a transcript of all the of courses during a programme of study and subsequent grades. Applicants should apply in time for the transcript from their University or institution.
4. In case of courses which involve a substantial amount of research work, applicants would also have to submit a research proposal. All such applicants who have already received some scholarship should also send in their scholarship letter.
5. As part of language requirement, applicants will have to upload evidence of their competence in English. Applicant should check the University website for the required score in TOEFL or IELTS.
6. Depending upon the course, applicant may also have to upload their CV or Resume and written work.