Professor Rejie George Pallathitta, who is also IIMB Chair of Excellence, is currently the Chairperson of IIMB's doctoral programme, the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM), and Chairperson of IIMB's Centre for Corporate Governance and Citizenship, a Centre of Excellence at IIMB which aims to bring, under a single umbrella, research, teaching and policy support related activities of the faculty in the field of corporate governance, ethics, corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
He teaches courses in Strategic Management and Corporate Governance for the MBA programme and Executive Education Programmes at IIMB.
His research interests are in the areas of Corporate Governance, Strategic Management and International Business. He has published in journals such as the Strategic Management Journal, Journal of Business Research, Journal of International Business Studies, Long Range Planning, and Asia Pacific Journal of Management. He has presented his research work at several international conferences.
1. The Carolyn B. Dexter Award, as explained on the AOM website, is an all-academy award given to the paper that best meets the objective of internationalising the Academy of Management
2. This serves the mission of the academy and the charge of the International Theme Committee, which sponsors this award
3. Each of the academy's Divisions and Interest Groups nominates one annual meeting submission for this award every year, up to three of these nominations may be selected to receive the award. Each paper nominated for the Carolyn Dexter Award is designated as such on the programme
4. The Carolyn B. Dexter awardees are selected by an inclusive nomination process and dedicated award committees. Each paper is self-nominated through the academy's abstract submission entry portal to the division or interest group of their choice
5. Each of the 25 divisions or interest group program Chairs then nominates one paper to be considered by the respective award committee. From this pool, the award committees formally review and select recipients for the awards.