1. Every student of Bengal can't avail one of the 5000 free passes to the FIFA U-17 World Cup. Only those students who are involved in football, soccer or other sports will be offered the free passes.
2. There are 5000 passes to be given to students daily, of which college students and school students will receive 2000 each, while polytechnic colleges and madarsas will receive 500 each.
3. The event supervisors-the WB Sports Council, will also be forwarding lists of those students who have excelled in sports
4. For those holding the free student passes, a separate seating area has been earmarked in the Salt lake Stadium
5. The government has also made arrangements for free fooding and lodging for the students coming to watch the FIFA U-17 World Cup from the districts and can't return home on the same day
6. 70 AC and non-AC buses have been asked from the transport department by the education department for ferrying students to and from the Salt Lake Stadium
"With such a big sporting event happening in the city, we must help our students to watch the high-class foreign footballers play the game. Watching them will help in shaping our students who dream to be footballers. We are sure that the students will get immense inspiration watching such a tournament from the front," the official told.