These labs are meant to be non-prescriptive by nature, and mentors are expected to be enablers rather than instructors.
1. This lab is named after former Prime Minister Atal Bihar Vajpayee.
2. The vision of the scheme is to "Cultivate 1 Million children in India as Neoteric Innovators"
3. Also, these laboratories will provide young candidates with a creative work place for shaping their ideas by hands
4. The aim of the these labs is to educate 10 lakh students as 'Neoteric Innovations'
5. All the students from classes 6 to 12 can be benefited from these labs
CBSE additional director, Sugandh Sharma said, while speaking to TOI, "The project is part of Atal Innovation Mission (AIM). These laboratories will provide a work space to students and help them hone their innovation skills"
"The objectives of the scheme are to foster curiosity, creativity among students, to inculcate computational thinking, adaptive learning, and physical computing and to help students in understanding the basic concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) by providing them an opportunity to work with tools and equipment."