Jamia Millia Islamia Admissions 2017: Registrations end tomorrow (03 March 2017): Register Now
The registrations for the Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) admissions for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma/Certificate courses for the academic session 2017-18 ends tomorrow at jmi.ac.in. According to reports, the application process began on February 2.
Apart from various programmes, the University has also introduced six new programmes from this academic session.
- There will be a total intake of 190 candidates for the newly-introduced courses such as MA in International Relations (West Asian Studies), Master's in Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM) and LLM (Executive)
- The decision to start these courses was taken by the university's academic council
- Other new courses being introduced are diploma in Pharmacy (Unani), Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM)
- "Except MA (International Relations-West Asian Studies), all other courses are self-financed. Thirty students each will be enrolled in MA in International Relations (West Asian Studies), LLM (Executive), Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM) and Masters in Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM) while 40 students will be admitted for Diploma in Pharmacy (Unani)," a senior official said
Undergraduate courses: All the candidates interested in applying for graduate courses need to be intermediate (class 12) pass from a recognised state board.
Post graduate courses: All the candidates need to possess a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised institute/university.
How to Apply
- Log on to the website jmi.ac.in
- Click on relevant link
- Enter all the required details in prescribed format
- Click to submit
Note: Candidates will be intimated about the Admit cards for the entrance test via SMS. And the candidates will able to download them after it made available online.
- The last date to apply is March 3.