The Staff Selection commission has announced the results of the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier-II Examination 2016
Candidates can check their Result at Official Website of SSC - ssc.nic.in
For this exam, nearly 1.49 lakh candidates appeared in the examination.
Meanwhile, 14.82 lakh candidates appeared in 44 batches in 96 cities across the nation appeared for CGL Tier I examination.The Staff Selection conducted the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier-II Examination 2016 from November 30 to December 2, 2016. The re-examination was held on January 12 and 13, 2017.
Steps to check the results:
- Log on to the official website, ssc.nic.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter all the required details in prescribed format
- Click to submit
- Results will be displayed
- Take a print out of the same for future reference
According to reports, the examination was held on November 30 to December 2, 2016 across various test centres across the state.
Further, the SSC CGLE Tier III Exam 2016 will be held on March 19, which was earlier scheduled to be held on March 5.
- SSC CGLE Tier III Exam 2016 will be descriptive in nature
- It will be conducted in paper and pen mode
- The maximum marks of the paper will be 100
- The examination includes essay writing, passage writing, letter writing, application writing/li>
- Candidates will be accessed on the basis of their writing skills
- Candidates will be required to score 33 percent to qualify for the next round
- Further, the candidates will have to appear for Tier IV
- Tier IV will be testing the candidates on their knowledge of data entry skill test / computer proficiency test.
SSC is an organisation working under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the Government of India and in other subordinate ministries.
For latest updates on results and examination, candidates are advised to keep a constant check on the official website.