UPSC Medical Officer, Manager Grade I Admit Card Released
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit cards of Medical Officer, Manager Grade I posts. The candidates can download the admit cards from the official website, upsc.gov.in
The commission will conduct the examinations for the recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer, Manager Grade I.
How to download?
- Log on to the official website, www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on th tab “Admit Card”
- Click on the link, 'e-admit card for Medical Officer, Manager Grade I'
- Thereafter, the candidates can click on 'e-admit card'
- After clicking the same, the candidates can download the admit cards
- Download and take a printout for future use
The candidates who clear the examination successfully will be hired for the respective posts.
It is India's central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and other important government exams.
For any query, the candidates can visit the official website, www.upsc.gov.in.
15 Posts of Medical Officer - Research Officer (Ayurveda), Ministry of Ayush
(You can also download your call letters below)
Source: www.upsc.gov.in & indiatoday.intoday.in/education