|Director||:||Dr. D. Mitra|
|Principal / Teacher-in-Charge||:||Mr. Kaustav Majumdar|
|Affiliation(s)||:||West Bengal University of Technology|
|Category||:||Undergraduate & Postgraduate|
|Accreditation / Recognition||:||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Department(s)||:||Technology & Management|
- B. Tech. -
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Polytechnic -
- Computer Science & Technology(Diploma)
- Civil Engineering(Diploma)
- Electrical Engineering(Diploma)
- Mechanical Engineering(Diploma)
- Master in Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Master in Computer Application (M.C.A.)
Admission Procedure for B.Tech.
- All India Engineering Entrance Examination called in short AIEEE
- H.S. (10+2) examination of the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal or equivalent
- Lateral Entry of diploma holders and B.Sc. degree holders through JELET conducted by the WBJEE Board, in the 2nd year with an additional intake of 20% of the approved intake.
- Qualified in Joint Entrance Examination conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board / Central Board of Secondary Education and recommended by the WBJEE Board.
Admission Procedure for Diploma
- Lateral Entry through VOCLET conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education, in the 2nd year and passed Higher secondary (10+2) Vocational Education Course with science from West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education & Training with appropriate specialization or passed X+(2 years ITI) with appropriate specialization.
- Passed 10th standard or equivalent Examination with English, Mathematics & Physical science/Science as subjects and acquired at least 35% marks (without additional subject and without rounding up) and JEXPO rank is mandatory.
- Qualified in JEXPO conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
Admission Procedure for M.B.A.
- Admissions are made from candidates who have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 50% marks. Such candidates will have to be appeared in MAT/CAT/JEMAT examination and followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI).
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 50 % marks.
Admission Procedure for M.C.A.
- Admissions are made from candidates who have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline under (10+2+3) system with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects . Such candidates will have to be qualified in the Joint Entrance Examination (JECA) conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board and recommended by the Board. There is a provision of up to 10% of seats to be filled up through Management Quota.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline under (10+2+3) system with a course in Mathematics as one of the subjects at Degree level or a degree in engineering/technology.
Information not found
- » 1st Integrated Hi-tech Campus
- » Modern Academic Facilities
- » Fully Equipped Library
- » Laboratories
- » Computer Lab
- » Internet Facilities
- » Sports and Recreational Facilities
- » Canteen and Cafeteria
- » Transportation Facilities
- » Seperate Hostel Facilities for Boys & Girls
- » Commonroom Facilities
Regent Education & Research Foundation Group of Institutions (RERF) was conceived from a thought to contribute towards a huge responsibility India shoulders which is beyond ‚Äėsimply providing education‚Äô. Research, neutrality, developing tomorrow‚Äôs leaders, cultivating a breadth of learning all these endeavors and more are important components of today‚Äôs entire education. We also need to adjust academic programs to meet the current and future needs of today‚Äôs learners. Fueled by the ever increasing demand of today‚Äôs knowledge society India need to launch new and improved programs that not only meet the industry requirements, but meet them fast. The College is affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
|Address||:||Regent Education & Research Foundation Group of Institutions,
P.O.: Sewli Telini Para,Kolkata - 700121
Dist:- North 24 parganas
|Phone||:||+91 33 3008 5434,
+91 33 3008 5433
»View Larger Map