|Principal / Teacher-in-Charge||:||--|
|Affiliation(s)||:||West Bengal University of Technology|
|Category||:||Undergraduate & Diploma|
|Accreditation / Recognition||:||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Department(s)||:||2D, 3D, Flash and VFX|
- B.Sc. Degree in Animation (Duration - 3 years)
- Diploma in Animation & Film Making (Duration - 1 years)
- Diploma in 2D Animation & Film Making (Duration - 1 years)
- Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX (Duration - 1 years)
- Diploma in Flash Animation & Compositing (Duration - 1 years)
- 45 Days Certificate Course (Part Time)
- Diploma in Editing & Post Production (Duration - 1 years)
- Diploma in Advanced 2D, 3D & VFX (Duration - 1 years)
- Character Development & 3D Modeling (Duration - 6 months)
- Graphics & Web Design (Duration - 6 month)
- Visual Effects in 2D (Duration - 3 month)
- Digital Animation (Duration - 3 month)
- Basic Digital & 3D Animation (Duration - 3 month)
- Specialisation in Any Subject (Duration 3-6 month)
Information not found
Information not found
- » Well Equipped Animation / VFX Lab
- » Computer Workstation
- » Instructer Workstation with over head projection view screen.
- » 24X7 Internet Connectivity
- » Lecture Hall
- » Sports
- » Co-Curricular Activity
- » Seminar Hall
- » Library
Located at Kolkata‚Äôs premier locality, Ready To Go? Animate - Animation Academy was established in 2005 to provide a creative environment for students who wish to pursue a career in animation.
It provides excellent personalized teaching and support services that addresses the needs of students of diverse ages and backgrounds.The Academy prepares aspiring professionals in the fields of animation by delivering degrees and diploma programs. RTGA welcomes aspirants who have a flair for art. The curriculum has been designed to provide coursework to a beginner leading onto them becoming a professional in the field of animation. Theexperienced and knowledgeable admissions representatives talk to the students regarding their background, their interests, and their goals. It maintains an inclusive admissions policy for all persons who meet the academy‚Äôs basic requirements for admission and instruction.
At the Academy the students would be learning from faculty members who have a passion for teaching. The Academy‚Äôs commitment is to make sure that the aspirants are taught and mentored by the best talent that there is to offer. The course work is developed in such a manner so as to encourage students to develop their own styles and technical skills.
The curriculum has traditional core skills of drawing, composition, color, design, and perspective. The advanced coursework that is followed is updated each semester enabling the aspirants to gain knowledge as per current and future industry standards.
|Address||:||RTG Animate - Animation Academy,
Jindal Towers, Block - A, 2nd Floor,
21/1A/3 Darga Road,
Kolkata - 700017,
|Phone||:||+91 33 4000 6381,
|Fax||:||+91 33 2289 2891|
»View Larger Map