|Established||:||29th August, 2000|
|Director||:||Prof. G. Banerjea|
|Principal / Teacher-in-Charge||:||Dr. Swapna Sen|
|Affiliation(s)||:||West Bengal University of Technology|
|Accreditation / Recognition||:||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
- B. Tech - Computer Science And Engineering (CSE)
- B. Tech - Electronics And Communication Engineering (ECE)
- B. Tech - Electrical Engineering(EE)
- B. Tech - Information Technology (IT)
- Students having secured less than 60% marks in earlier examination/s and are aged more than 20 years at the time of admission are warned that there may not be opportunity in getting a campus placement.
- Performance of past batches in campus recruitment does not confer any right or can be taken as promise of employment for students seeking admission.
- All other details to be had from the college office.
- Payment at the time of admission should preferably made by cash.
- Payment through cheque / DD would require time for collection and thereby the admission process is delayed.
Documents Needed at the time of Admission
- Original Mark-sheet for qualifying examination & three attested photo copies (Original Mark-sheet of qualifying examination will be retained by the college).
- Three Attested copies of age proof (Admit card or Certificate as applicable) with original for verification.
- Two attested photo copies of Class X Mark-sheet with original for verification.
- Two attested photo copies of WBJEEM â€“ 2014 / JEE Mains â€“ 2014 Admit card with original for verification.
- Proof for WBJEEM â€“ 2014 / JEE Mains â€“ 2014 rank and eligibility for admission.
- Original Allotment Letter issued by RC of WBJEEB and one photo copy.
- One attested copy of permanent address proof as provided by any Govt. Dept.
- Family Income Certificate as per WBJEEB norms.
- Eight colour photographs (four passport size & four stamp size).
- School leaving certificate / character certificate from the last attended institute.
- Necessary supporting document for TFW & Physically challenged candidates.
- Medical certificates -
- On general fitness of the candidate issued by a general medical practitioner to undertake B. Tech. Course
- From an eye specialist about vision & colour blindness, if any, of the candidate.
Information not found
St. Thomas' College of Engineering & Technology was established on 29th of August 2000 on a land measuring 5.276 acre allotted by the St. Thomas' School based on the No Objection Certificate granted by the Government of West Bengal vide Order No. 591-Edn(T) dated 28th December, 1999 issued by the Principal Secretary, Department of Higher Education.
In a bid to supplement the efforts of the West Bengal Government College Rear View and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) in expanding the infrastructure of technical education in this region it was contemplated in 2000 to establish an Engineering College for the benefit of students in West Bengal in general and assist the christian students in the region, in particular. To give the idea a shape, St.Thomas' College of Engineering & Technology was established with the intention to impart quality technical education to the students and imbibe confidence into the young talents graduating from the institution to stand up to the challenges of life with confidence. To ensure this, a plan was made so that it could become a seat of excellence in due course of time. Based on this preamble, St. Thomas' College of Engineering & Technology at 4, Diamond Harbour Road, Kidderpore, Kolkata 700023,West Bengal came into being on 29th August 2000.