|Principal / Teacher-in-Charge||:||Dr. Anuradha Adhikari|
|Affiliation(s)||:||University of Calcutta|
|Accreditation / Recognition||:||¬†National Council of Teacher education (N.C.T.E)|
- Three General Compulsory Paper : 3 X 100 = 300
- Paper I : Foundations and Development of Education in Independent India.
- Paper II : Psychology of Learning and Instruction.
- Paper III : Management of Education.
- Paper IV & V : 2 X 100 = 200
- Pedagogical Studies of two school subject-contents & methods of teaching.
- Paper IV & V comprise of these following subjects.
- Physical Science
- Life Science
- Work Education
- Paper VI : Compulsory Elective subject : 100
Choose any one of the following:
- Measurement and Evaluation in Education.
- Education in ancient, Medieval and British India.
- Population and Environment Education.
- Children with Special needs.
- Paper VII : 100
Demonstration of Laboratory Practical for Lab based subject and/or stimulated lesson.
- Paper VIII : Teaching Practical : 100
- Paper IX : Sessional activities related to Pedagogical Study : 100
- Paper XI : Sessional activities related to teaching and Community outreach Activities : 100
- The admission modalities following the guidelines of C.U. as well as N.C.T.E. Reservation of seats SC/ST/OBC/PH and other category as per N.C.T.E./ University of Calcutta / Govt. of W.B. Rules. For the purpose they must furnish certificate issued by appropriate authority.
- Communities and other categories as There shall be relaxation of Marks & Seat for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH per Rule of the Govt. of West Bengal / C.U. / N.C.T.E.
- Age of the candidate below 35 years as on 01.07.2010.
- List of selected candidates for interview / vive voce / Admission will only be display on college notice board.
- The student must have two subjects in their graduate level following from the subjects e.g.
- Physical Science
- Life Science
Information not found.
» College Library
The Surendralal Das Teachers' Training College (B.Ed.) Anandanagar was established on 3rd July, 2005 by the Anandanagar welfare Society in recognition to the sacred memory of Late Surendralal Das [1900-1968], a social reformer and protagonist of Education. It came into existence from the academic session 2005-2006. This self financed Institution is the brain-child of his grandson Mr. Bishnu Pada Das, the founder Secretary of the College. It is recognized by the National Council of Teacher education (N.C.T.E), New Delhi, a statutory body, established by Government of India and affiliated to the University of Calcutta. The Govt. of West Bengal have also extended their permission in support of this Institution.
Within a short of time, this Institution has own its mark in the field of Teacher Education by imparting right type of training to the student-teachers with an objective of making them value-oriented and perspective teachers of the State and the Country as well.
The College is located near of Kolkata and is easily accessible by train from Kolkata (Howrah) only ten Km. and distance from "KOLKATA WEST INTERNATIONAL CITY" only six Km. nearest rail way station are Belur in E.Rly. both main and cord and Rajchandrapur in Sealdah-Dankuni Section. Regular Bus and Mini bus services can also availed from Lalbaba College (G.T.Road), Alompur Dunlop Bus services (79,40 No) Joypur Bus Stand (N.H. -6), Rajchandrapur Bus stop from Dunlop and Dankuni. From Belur Railway Station area regular auto services are also available to Loknath Auto Stand nearest to the College.
The main catchment area of the College includes the adjacent industrialized region of Howrah District, neighboring agricultural belt of Howrah and Hooghly District and the urbanized area of North 24 Parganas. The place is in midst of a peaceful, pollution free, natural and elevated environment.