Undergraduate Admission Guideline 2019 - Ananda Chandra College
Ananda Chandra College, Jalpaiguri
Undergraduate Admission Guideline 2019
- Commencement of issuance of Online Applications for Admissions: Within 7(seven) days from the publication of the results of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education, 2019.
- Closing date of receiving of Online Application for Admissions: Within 8(eight) days from the commencement of issuance of Online Applications.
- Last day of Admissions in All Courses: On any of 30 working days (including Saturdays) from the date of commencement of issuance of Online Applications.
- Commencement of Classes: Within 1st week of July, 2019
- Last date of change of Subject(S)/Course/Stream: 15th July, 2019
- Last date of submission of Registration form Online: at www.nbu.ac.in 5th August, 2019
- No Online Admission shall take place after expiry of the last date of Admission as per this Notification. Registration of any candidate who has been admitted after expiry of the last date of admission shall be automatically cancelled. Requests for extension of the last date of Admission after the expiry date shall not be entertained by the University under any circumstances.
- A student may be admitted to B.A./B.Sc./B.Com/BCA & BBA Honours Programs & Program Course after passing the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or examinations conducted by Indian School Certificate (ISC) or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any Other Board recognized as equivalent provided he/she has passed in at least four subjects with English as Compulsory Subject, excluding Environmental Studies/Environmental Science/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Education.
- Reservation of Seats for Online Admission into B.A. / B.Sc. / B. Com./ BCA & BBA Honours Program & Program Course for SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B and persons with disabilities are to be maintained as per the relevant G.O.’s. (3% Reservation of Seats for persons with disabilities vide G.O. No. ED-340/2012 Dt. Kolkata, the 4th July, 2012) and also considering the amendments as proposed in Department Government of West Bengal (Photocopy of the notification attached)
- Henceforth no change of subjects and change from Program to Honours Program and vice versa shall be granted after the filling in the Registration forms, by the candidates of the respective Colleges. Any change undertaken by the Colleges, in this matter shall indicate violation of University Statute, Regulation, Rules, Guidelines and Circulars etc. on the part of the Colleges.
- The Council also resolved that “all students of Higher Secondary (Vocational) Course[X+2 levels] will be treated as equivalent with the course curriculum and syllabus of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education(WBCHSE) w.e.f. the session 2009-10”.such students shall be admitted only in the 1st year Courses of B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. Program Courses.
- Students who have passed their Higher Secondary in 2017 and onwards are eligible to apply for Admission to the different Courses in the Colleges.