Asansol Girls College, Burdwan, Asansol - Undergraduate Admission Guideline 2019
Asansol Girls College, Burdwan, Asansol
Undergraduate Admission Guideline 2019
Admission Guidelines for the session 2019-2020
Rules and Regulation for Admission to Degree Courses, 2019
- Only Online application will be received. Application forms, rules, regulations, directives and online payments will be carried out through the official website of the college https://agc.ac.in.
- Admission is granted only to deserving candidates strictly on the basis of merit.
- Issuance and successful submission of completed application forms do not guarantee admission.
- The candidate is responsible for the data provided in the application form. Her candidature will stand cancelled if any discrepancy is discovered in the information provided at any stage of the admission and even after admission.
- All admissions are PROVISIONAL until registration of candidate is finalised by the Kazi Nazrul University. Admission of any candidate if found to be in contravention of the University regulations and restrictions, or in contravention of any rule framed by the college authorities, even though detected afterwards of admission, shall be cancelled.
- In matters of dispute, the decision of the Head of the Institution (Teacher-in-Charge of the College) will be considered as final and indisputable.
- No communication regarding admission will be made to the candidates individually. Hence, the candidates are requested to follow the college website for important dates, notices and corrigenda. No request for any change in the schedule will be entertained.
- Only mark-sheets from Board/Council recognized by the Kazi Nazrul University will be considered valid for admission.
- Candidates qualifying HS/Equivalent exam in the year 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016 will be considered for admission.
- Marks secured in Compulsory Environmental Education will not be considered for calculating Merit Score.
- Online application fee of ₹400 (Rupees four hundred only) [Bank transaction charges extra] is payable online through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- A candidate can apply upto 5 (five) courses in one application. To apply more courses, she will have to apply separately and a separate application form will be generated and application fees have to be paid separately.
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates will be as per the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal.
- Candidates whose rank appears in the admission list must pay admission fee through online by login to their portal using their respective mobile number and password.
- Print-out of completed application form, admission fee payment receipt will be required at the time of document verification.
- One student can change her Honours subject only twice but the change should be done within the stipulated date of admission.
- After the completion of the admission process if there remains any vacancy of seats in Honours subjects, only students from Programme courses will be eligible for applying for the vacant seats after 10 days of completion of the said process.
- Rules and Regulations may change, please visit above mentioned website time to time.