Bangabasi Morning College, Kolkata - Undergraduate Admission Term & Policies 2019
Bangabasi Morning College, Kolkata
Undergraduate Admission Term & Policies 2019
TERMS & POLICIES
- Applicants can register only once in the admission portal for this institution. On successful completion of registration a unique 10 digit application number is generated, which the applicant receives in SMS and Email if provided, along with his/her chosen password.
- The system checks whether an applicant is unique from the following data – Name, Roll No. (10 + 2) and Mobile No.
- Applicant is responsible to provide correct information/data, to the best of his/her knowledge, while filling up the online form and in the process if it is found that there is any discrepancy, then his/her application is liable to be cancelled.
- After confirmation any candidate will not able to modify any information
- After confirmation of the registration the candidate can take a printout of the Application Form. Please note that after confirmation no modification of data is allowed. If a candidate wishes to apply newly due to wrong entries in previous/existing application then he/she needs to cancel the previous/existing application by generating an OTP and then do a fresh application.
- It is mandatory/compulsory for a candidate to provide his/her personal mobile number which may be used to send various information during the process of admission.
- Candidates need to confirm the application to pay the requisite fee online. Applications with valid paid challan only will be considered for merit list.
- To apply for new subject/s after confirming the application, a candidate needs to login using his/her registration ID and password and click the link ‘apply more subjects’ and add new subject to the application and generate the payment challan for the newly added subject(s).
- Transaction fees charged shall be borne by cardholder for any payment
- Transaction fee charges would not be refunded/ reversed under any circumstances for any refund/ reversal /chargeback and any other reasons
- The verification of all the documents according to the declaration in the form submitted will be done only on the date of commencement of classes.
- Admission will be cancelled if the documents are found not in conformity with the declaration in the forms submitted.