Undergraduate Admission Notification, 2022 - Belda College, Paschim Medinipur
Belda College, Paschim Medinipur
Undergraduate Admission Notification, 2022
Admission Notification, 2022
- Online Form Fill-up for application towards admission in U.G. level under CBCS (Hons. & General) will commence on & from 18.07.2022 (Monday) at Belda College website : www.beldacollege.ac.in
- Last date of submission of Online Application Form through online : 05.08.2022 (Friday) upto 05:00 PM
- Online Application is mandatory for Online Admission system for both Hons. & General Course and no fees are charged for online application for admission in the session 2022-2023.
- Students are also advised to apply for GENERAL COURSES SIMULTANEOUSLY at the time of applying for HONOURS COURSES as admission to HONOURS COURSES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE TO ALL APPLICANTS DUE TO LIMITED INTAKE & RESERVATION OF CATEGORIES OF SEATS. HOWEVER, IF ANY STUDENT IS CONFIDENT TO GET ADMISSION IN HONOURS COURSE DUE TO HIS/HER MERIT POINT, HE/SHE SHOULD NOT APPLY FOR GENERAL COURSES.
- Candidates passed H.S. level under selected boards in the year 2020, 2021 & 2022 are eligible to apply for admission in U.G. Level for the session 2022-2023.
- Application Fees : Nil
- Vocational candidates (H.S. Level) are not eligible for apply in any Hons. Course/BCA or Lab based subjects except B.A. General and B.Voc. Course.
- During the time of admission through ONLINE, H.S. Marksheet must be uploaded.
- Candidates are eligible for apply in any Hons. Subject who secured either 45% marks in aggregate or 50% marks in the respective subject at H.S. level.
- Candidates are eligible
(i) for Nutrition Hons. if they have (a) Biology or (b) Nutrition with Chemistry at H.S. Level
(ii) for BCA, if they have (a) Mathematics or (b) Computer Science/Computer Application.
- Calculation of Merit Point: Merit Point =Subject Marks + 10% of best of five subjects Marks (Except Environmental Science).
- Provisional Merit List will be published in College website on 09.08.2022 after 8-00 AM and List must be seen in the college website only. NO NEED TO VISIT COLLEGE OFFICE by the STUDENTS related to MERIT LIST/ADMISSION.
- If any queries arise from the student’s side it must be conveyed through email only (firstname.lastname@example.org) positively within 10-00 PM (Night) on 09.08.2022. No queries or complaints will be entertained after 10-00 PM (Night) on 09.08.2022.
- Final Merit List will be published in College website on 10.08.2022 after 1-00PM and List must be seen in the college website only. NO NEED TO VISIT COLLEGE OFFICE by the STUDENTS related to MERIT LIST/ADMISSION.
- Direct Admission will be taken for such subjects where number of applicants is less than INTAKE OF SEATS as approved by VU after publication of FINAL MERIT LIST.
- Students applying for Belda College MUST provide fixed MOBILE NUMBER, WHATSAPP NUMBER, eMail ID & AADHAAR through which all subsequent communication will be made to them. This is VERY IMPORTANT. Students admitted to the College must not change their MOBILE NUMBER, WHATSAPP NUMBER, eMail ID subsequently and they must procure NAD (National Academic Depository) Number after admission to college.
- Students applying for different courses at Belda College must upload Scan Copy of
(i) Madhyamik Admit Card,
(ii) Applicant’s Signature
(iii) Colour Passport size photo,
(iv) H.S. /Eligible Board Marksheet (it must be uploaded at the time of application)
(v) Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B & PWD (Persons with Disability) if applicable.
- Admission will be made from
(i) 1st Phase: 11.08.2022 after 01-00 PM to 13.08.2022 till 08-00 PM
(ii) 2nd Phase: 15.08.2022 after 01-00 PM to 17.08.2022 till 08-00 PM
(iii) 3rd Phase: 19.08.2022 after 01-00 PM to 21.08.2022 till 08-00 PM
- After 3rd Phase Admission, “Willing Option” will be taken after the Rank of 3rd Phase Merit List onward and candidates will be admitted in vacant seats based on Merit from the willing candidates list only. The date will be informed later in the college website.
- Due to unavoidable situation Online admission schedule may change which will be notified in the college website : www.beldacollege.ac.in
- Admission fees will not be refunded for wrong input in Subject Marks / Data /Uploading wrong certificate by the candidate and if detected during scrutiny /verification of documents, his/her admission will be cancelled and FEES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
- Candidates who paid admission fees but receipt not generated through online payment, must contact through email : email@example.com within schedule phase of Admission or may contact Helpline numbers.
- Classes will be held through the Offline/Online/blended mode as and when applicable and therefore all admitted students should possess an Android Mobile set preferably.
- Commencement of 1st Semester classes will be declared in college website / through College Notice Board at the College Main Gate. However, tentative dates for commencement of UG 1st Semester (Hons & General) classes being 19.09.2022 (Monday) / 20.09.2022 (Tuesday) preferably.
- All admitted students must follow the college website (www.beldacollege.ac.in) regularly for updates and related issues during their full course/ tenure in college.