Bethune College - Notice for Extended Undergraduate Admission 2023
Bethune College, Kolkata
Notice for Extended Undergraduate Admission 2023
Extended UG Admission
- In pursuance of the Memo No. 603-Edn(CS)/10M-95/2014 dt. 11/09/2023 from the Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal, the authority has decided to continue the admission process till the 20th September, 2023 to fill up the vacant seats in different Subjects in the UG courses offered by Bethune College.
- The genuinely interested candidates who have already applied but could not get admission may convey their willingness to take admission by sending mail to email@example.com within 6 p.m. on 18th September, 2023. The following points must have to be clearly mentioned in the application:
- The Application Number (10 digit)
- Name of the Applicant
- Subject(s) in which willing to take admission
- Scanned copy of Mark Sheet of Class XII
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Reserved Category (if applicable)
- Contact nos. of the Applicant and Guardian
- Only candidates who have already applied are eligible to convey their willingness.
- For the subjects and categories in which the WISH-LIST is not exhausted, the applicants in that list will get preference.
- The admission (if vacancy exists) will be done strictly on the basis of Merit.
- All future Admission Lists will be prepared among the candidates who will express their willingness by sending mail within 06:00 p.m. on 18th September, 2023 as per above format.
- The authority reserves the right to change any point mentioned above for smooth functioning of the admission process.
- 22nd List for Admission (Provisional) : 19/09/2023 (12 Noon to 10 p.m.)
- 23rd List for Admission (Provisional) : 20/09/2023 (12 Noon to 10 p.m.)