Dinabandhu Andrews College - Undergraduate Admission Instructions for Online Submission of Applications, 2021
Dinabandhu Andrews College, Kolkata
Undergraduate Admission Instructions for Online Submission of Applications, 2021
Instructions for Online submission of applications
AN ONLINE APPLICATION IS VALID ONLY AFTER PAYMENT OF APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE @RS.150.00 PER APPLICATION (Honours/General/Major) + BANK CHARGE (if any).
APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ONLINE THROUGH THE COLLEGE WEBSITE: https://www.dacollege.org. THEY ARE TO FOLLOW EACH OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS CAREFULLY.
- After redirecting to the online admission portal accept the norms by clicking on the "I Understood and agree to" Checkbox and then ► click on the continue button.
Step-II - Personal information
- Fill Personal information such as Mobile No., Aadhar No., First name, Last name, Category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B), Roll No. etc. ► click on the next button.
Step-III - Class [10+2] Mark Sheet Entry
Select and Add all papers of the 10+2 examination & (Enter marks of all the papers printed on your mark sheet)
- Full Marks
- Obtained Marks
- Status (Passed, Failed, N.A.)
- Should be selected from the drop - down list for each paper ► click on the next button.
Step-IV - Under Graduate Course Selection & Validation of Eligibility
- Select Ability Enhancement Compulsory Course (AECC) from the dropdown list.
- Select Course name from the dropdown list you want to apply
- Select Subject Combination from the dropdown list for the course you applied.
- Select Generic Electives (GE1, GE2, GE3, and GE4 ) from the dropdown list [for candidates applying in B.A./B.Sc. (Hons./Major)
- Select one of the three subjects as Generic Elective (GE) except ENGG, BNGG [for candidates applying in B.A.(General)]
- Click on "Validate Eligibility" button. ► click on the next button to go to the next step.
Step-V - Upload Documents & Preview information
Before applying online, the candidates are advised to get the following documents scanned and kept in the system (Computer/Mobile/Pen drive/Email etc.):
- Photograph of the candidates [3.5 X 2.5 cm; File size ≤ 50KB, 100 DPI in jpeg format] COMPULSORY.
- Signature of the candidates [1.5 X 5.0 cm; File size ≤ 50KB, 100 DPI in jpeg format] COMPULSORY.
- Admit Card of Madhyamik / equivalent Examination/Birth Certificate (for confirming date of birth); [File size ≤ 150KB, 150 DPI in jpeg format] COMPULSORY.
- Mark Sheet of 10+2 level / equivalent Examination; [File size ≤ 150KB, 150 DPI in jpeg format] COMPULSORY.
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B certificate [File size ≤ 100KB, 100 DPI in jpeg format] IF REQUIRED.
- PWD certificate [File size ≤ 100KB, 100 DPI in jpeg format] IF REQUIRED.
- BPL certificate [File size ≤ 100KB, 100 DPI in jpeg format] IF REQUIRED.
- Migration certificate [File size ≤ 100KB, 100 DPI in jpeg format] IF REQUIRED.
- Equivalence certificate (other than boards available in the dropdown list) [File size ≤ 100KB, 100 DPI in jpeg format] IF REQUIRED.
- CU Registration certificate [File size ≤ 100KB, 100 DPI in jpeg format] REQUIRED IF ALREADY REGISTERED WITH CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY.
- Click on ‘Preview’ button to see the preview of the application for the purpose of Checking and Verifying the data entered/documents uploaded.
- You may ‘Edit’ the entered data or uploaded documents before submission. Once submitted no correction will be allowed.
- Submit the Application Form.
Before submission of application online, check all entries carefully. Edit if any mistake is noticed and then submit your application online. Please note that NO CORRECTION is allowed after submission of the application online. IN CASE YOU DISCOVER ANY MISTAKE AFTER SUBMISSION, APPLY AFRESH
- After checking carefully all the information in the PREVIEW window, Click on the Check box followed by "I hereby declare that the details furnished above are true & correct to the best of my knowledge & belief." and click on the Close button to return to the main window. ► Finally click on the Submit Application button.
- A Reference Sheet containing Application No. will appear on the screen Take a print out of the ‘Reference Sheet’ for all future reference.