Dinabandhu Andrews College - Undergraduate Admission Notification - 01, 2022
Dinabandhu Andrews College, Kolkata
Undergraduate Admission Notification - 01, 2022
ADMISSION TO UNDERGRADUATE COURSES, 2022-2023
- In accordance with the Govt. Order No. 507-Edn(CS)/10M-95/14 dated 30.06.2022, it is notified for the general information of all concerned that the Admission Process for admission to the undergraduate (B.A., B.Sc. and B.Com., Honours/Major/General) courses, 2022-23 (Semester System) will commence on 18th July, 2022. Those who seek admission must apply ONLINE through the college website: https://www.dacollege.org between 18.07.2022 (00.01 AM) and 05.08.2022 (11.59 PM). There shall be no scope for submission of Applications through offline mode.
- The complete merit-based list of valid applicants and 1st Admission list will be published on the college website on 16th August, 2022 after 06-30 p.m. The applicants enlisted for admission (1st Admission List, 2nd Admission List, and so on, subject to the availability of seats) will be allowed to pay admission fees online from 17th August, 2022 onwards [specific date and time of payment of admission fees will be mentioned in the respective admission list(s)].
- The students shall be enlisted in the Complete Merit List as well as in the Admission Lists (Academic Session 2022- 23) subject to the fulfillment of the conditions as laid down in the Calcutta University Notification No. CSR/03/18 dated 07.5.2018 for B.A./B.Sc. (Honours/General), CSR/26/17 dated 26.5.2017 for B.Sc.(Major) and CSR/64/17 dated 14.9.2017 & CSR/10/18 dated 30.5.2018 for B.Com. (Honours/ General).
- Those who have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination in 2017 and onwards (i.e., in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022) are eligible to seek admission to 1st Semester B.A./B.Sc./B.Com [General (Pass)/ Honours (Advance)/Major] courses provided that he/she has also passed in English having full marks not less than 100 and fulfill the conditions as mentioned in the above referred CU Notifications.
- Candidates already registered with CU in 2019 or earlier in a particular course and combination (CBCS) are not eligible for the same course and combination vide CSR/03/18, dt.07.05.2018.
|Honours Courses (Day)
→ Bengali Honours (B.A.)
→ English Honours (B.A.)
→ History Honours (B.A.)
→ Philosophy Honours (B.A.)
→ Political Science Honours (B.A.)
→ Physics Honours (B.Sc.)
→ Chemistry Honours (B.Sc.)
→ Mathematics Honours (B.Sc.)
→ Electronics Honours (B.Sc.)
→ Botany Honours (B.Sc.)
→ Zoology Honours (B.Sc.)
→ Microbiology Honours (B.Sc.)
→ Geography Honours (B.Sc.)
→ Economics Honours (B.Sc.)
→ B.Com. (Accounting & Finance) Honours
|Major Course (Day)
||→ Sericulture (B.Sc.)
→ B.A. General (Morning)
→ B.A. General (Day)
→ B.Sc. General (Pure) (Day)
→ B.Sc. General (Bio) (Day)
→ B.Com General (Morning)
Important things regarding admission in UG Courses, 2022-2023
- For admission to the undergraduate courses in this college no candidate is required to be present physically in the college. Candidates interested to take admission in this college need to follow the following steps:
- Candidates are to apply online through the college website.
- Before applying online, the candidates are advised to get the following documents scanned and kept in the system (Computer/Mobile/Pen drive/Email etc.) :
→ Photograph of the candidates [3.5 X 2.5 cm; File size ≤ 50KB, 100 DPI in jpeg format] COMPULSORY
→ Signature of the candidates [1.5 X 5.0 cm; File size ≤ 50KB, 100 DPI in jpeg format] COMPULSORY
→ Admit Card of Madhyamik / equivalent Examination/Birth Certificate (for confirming date of birth); [File size ≤ 150KB, 150 DPI in jpeg format] COMPULSORY
→ Mark Sheet of 10+2 level / equivalent Examination; [File size ≤ 150KB, 150 DPI in jpeg format] COMPULSORY
→ SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B certificate [File size ≤ 100KB, 100 DPI in jpeg format] IF REQUIRED
→ PWD certificate [File size ≤ 100KB, 100 DPI in jpeg format] IF REQUIRED
→ BPL certificate [File size ≤ 100KB, 100 DPI in jpeg format] IF REQUIRED
→ Migration certificate [File size ≤ 100KB, 100 DPI in jpeg format] IF REQUIRED
→ Equivalence Certificate (if passed in 10+2 course from Boards other than those available in the drop down list). [File size ≤ 100KB, 100 DPI in jpeg format] IF REQUIRED
→ CU Registration certificate [File size ≤ 100KB, 100 DPI in jpeg format] REQUIRED IF ALREADY REGISTERED WITH CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY
- The candidates are especially advised to visit college website regularly and go through the Notifications regarding admission and related matters published/to be published on the website regularly.
- The subjects taught in the college and subject-wise & Category-wise intake capacity and otherimportant information will be available in the next Notification to be published shortly.