Fees Structure / Course Fees 2022 | Undergraduate Admission 2022 - Fakir Chand College
Fakir Chand College, Diamond Harbour
Undergraduate Admission Notification 2022
- Online admission will be done strictly on the basis of merit and thru e-counseling method. The online portal for admission is: http://fccollege.ac.in/admission/
- A candidate has to register himself/herself at the portal and he/she will be provided a loginid and password for future login and submit application. No registration cost will be charged.
- A candidate can register only once. Once registered, he/she can submit application for any number of courses (if eligible as per criteria).
- Applicant must pass the H.S. or equivalent examination with the period 2017 to 2022.
- Candidates who have passed from Vocational Board are eligible to apply for B.A. General (Day or Morning) course only.
- All have to pass H.S. or equivalent by taking at least 100 marks exam in each paper/subject. Pass in ‘theory’ and ‘practical/project’ separately is essential.
- For B.A. General (Day) or for any Honours Course, required minimum best-four is 200 (with out ENV). For SC/ST, required minimum best-four is 180.
- For B.Sc. General courses, required minimum best-four is 180 (with out ENV). For SC/ST, required minimum best-four is 160.
- For all other courses taught in our College but not mentioned in (7) & (8) above, minimum cut-off marks or criteria set by the University will be applicable.
- Merit point will be calculated as follows:
for honours course, merit = marks in honours subject + 20% of best four.
for general course, merit = total of best four
- Admission fee in different courses are different. All interested candidates are advised to check the fee structure at college website: http://fakirchandcollege.org/Student/ug_fee_structure.html
- In order to enroll in any course from e-counseling, candiate has to pay a computer data processing fee of Rs. 250/- and the admission fee as listed in fee structure. All fees are to be paid online only
- Admission fee will be refundable only if the relevant admission is cancelled with in the stipulated last date of admission and not otherwise.
- Admission will be considered cancelled if the University Registration Form is not submitted with in three days after admission by the candidate.