Gokhale Memorial Girls' College [GMGC], Kolkata
Undergraduate Admission Online Application Process, 2019-2020
Online Application Process
Online Application is a Four-step Process:
STEP I : Filling up of Form
- All Fields are mandatory.
- Upload your photo and signature ( Both must be in jpg format and within 50KB size.)
- Select carefully the subjects according to your marks sheet issued by your respective boards.
STEP II: Submission of Application Form
- Check your Date Of Birth (DoB)
- Submit the Application form and Note Down the Application No.
- You will be taken to the Confirmation window where you can check and go back to edit your form before final submission.
- On confirmation and final submission you will be taken to the Payment window.
STEP III : Payment (online payment)
- Go to the payment link in the payment window.
- click on Pay Online and follow the instructions.
- After payment is over, a Challan will be generated.
- Print the Challan and the Application Form.
- Keep the Student's copy of the Payment Slip and submit the other copies to the College during verification of documents.
STEP IV : Check the Payment Status
- Check your payment status after two working days from the date of payment by using yourapplication no. as login and date of birth as password.
- Candidates whose status is showing unpaid even after two days of the payment of application fee, are requested to send the scanned copy of the challan as well as their forms to the college mail id:email@example.com
REPAYMENT LOGIN: If unpaid before, one can click on this button in the main window and go to the payment window for re-payment. Take the print out of the final Challan generated.
If you want to apply for more than one subjects, go to the log in page again. Enter the previous application id and DoB. This will open your previous application details (Personal and Educational details). Now you have to select new Honours subject as well as Generic elective (GE) and AECC. Submit your form once again, it will take you to the payment gateway and pay for the new course.
In this way you can apply multiple subjects. Do not forget to print your application form and payment challan.
- No form can be corrected and no payment can be made after the last date of application.
- Make sure your generated/printed Application Form and all of the 2-part Pay-in-Slips have the following:
- Application No. , your Full Name and Subject applied for.
If any one of this information is missing, the form will be considered as incomplete. In such case, proceed to fill up the form again carefully and submit.
- Incomplete Application Form and the 2-part Pay-in-Slips even after making the payment will be considered invalid.
Admission is provisional. Application and /or admission will be cancelled at any stage if any information filled up by the candidate is found to be incorrect.
Points to be noted :
- All instructions must be read carefully before proceeding for online application.
- Extreme care should be taken while filling in the online application form. The candidate must check the minimum eligibility criteria before filling in the form. The college will not be responsible for invalid forms.
- A student must note her Application No. after filling up the application form.
- A student may VIEW or take Print out of her form using Application No. as Login and Date of birth as Password later on also.
- Forms do not have to be submitted in College during application.
- Forms must be brought on the date of verification.
Student must keep the Candidate's Copy of the Pay-in-slip. Those will be necessary on the date of Admission.
- If she finds any difficulty in submitting the form or checking the payment status, she must contact theHelp Line Nos. (033) 2223- 0105/0027/2355/3020/8287
- Application form will be validated only if payment is confirmed. Unpaid forms will be cancelled.
- Educational Tour: Students applied for Geography Honours and General Course Student will be required to pay requisite fee for field trip and provide a declaration from a Medical Practitioner certifying fitness of the student.
- Security Deposit will be refunded after the completion of the three year degree Course, within one year from the date of publication of the results. Failure to claim Security Deposits within the stipulated period will lead to forfeiture of the said deposit.
- IDENTITY CARD:
Identity Card will be issued to the student by the office. A fine of Rs.100/- will be charged for issuing a duplicate Identity Card.