Eligibility Criteria 2022
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for Apply of Hons. Subjects
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject of previous qualifying examination.
- 55% marks in the subject at the previous qualifying examination.
- 50% marks in the aggregate has not studied the subject in his/her previous qualified examination, provided all other clauses are satisfied.
- Candidates belong reserved categories(SC,ST) must have obtained s minimum of 40% marks in the subject in the previous qualifying examination.
- Students of CBSE,ICSE, Rabindra Mukta, Madrasha Boards are eligible to apply.
- Students of Vocational courses will not eligible to apply.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for Apply of Gen. Course
- Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent or (10+2) Vocational Examination conducted by West Bengal State Council Education and Training examination passed and candidates have must also passed in English having full marks not being less than 100 in previous examination.