Click here to view Admission Notices of session :
Maulana Azad College - Undergraduate Admission Procedure 2022
Maulana Azad College, Kolkata
Undergraduate Admission Procedure 2022
INSTRUCTION AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- Admission to B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Courses under CBCS of CU, 2022 will be through online mode and on strictly in order of merit from the final merit list to be published in the College Website.
- Intending Applicant has to register carefully only once in the admission portal of this institution. On successful completion of registration, a unique 10-digit application number (Login Id) will be generated, which will be sent to the applicant’s Registered Mobile No. (RMN) by SMS and Email provided, along with the chosen password. Do not forget the Login-Id and Password for use in future anytime. After the confirmation in registration of application, candidate will NOT be able to modify any information.
- Once you register your profile, you may apply for as many subjects as you wish. To apply for new subject/s after confirming the application, a candidate needs to login using his/her Application No and password and click the link ‘apply more subjects’ and add new subject to the application. NO APPLICATION FEE WILL BE REQUIRED THIS YEAR.
- Eligible year of passing out 10+2 examinations are 2022 and 2022.
- Only candidates from boards/schools authorized by Calcutta University will be eligible.
- In case of tie of merit score. (when necessary) the tie will be broken by considering the subject marks followed by marks in English and the percentage (%) of 10th level Examination.
- No candidates /guardians are allowed to be present physically in the college premises during the Admission process.
- Reservation Policy as per Govt. of West Bengal Rule will be applicable.
- Classes must be attended regularly; College may take stringent action on any 7 consecutive days absence without any valid evidence from competent (Govt.) authority.
- In case of ADMISSION CANCELLATION, a student must login to his or her profile and to click on ‘cancel admission link’ himself or herself. If any problem persists, candidates must send email to the college authority from his or her registered mail id requesting admission cancellation.
- Provisionally admitted students are asked to upload required documents for verification. Failing to provide testimonials for verification may be liable to cancellation of admission.
- Admission process will continue following Government / University notifications to be published time to time and rules and conventions set by the College.
- For any query contact by message only in whatsapp no. 8902706815 or in e-mail : email@example.com
TWO STEPS ON-LINE ADMISSION PROCEDURES, 2022 :
Step-1 : ON-LINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION DURING THE PRESCRISBED PERIOD:
- Visit College Website www.maulanaazadcollegekolkta.ac.in and click admission portal
- Register Your profile carefully by filling the fields as per format
- Register your Mobile Number (Registered Mobile Number-RMN) and E-mail address as mandatory fields
- Once you register your profile, you may apply for as many subjects as you wish.
- UPLOAD documents [50KB Each] : (i) Photograph, (ii) Signature, (iii) Admit Card (X level), (iv) Mark sheet (10+2 level) (v) Caste Certificate, (vi) EWS certificate (vii) PWD Certificate, (vii) Migration Certificate, where ever necessary.
- * No Application fee is required this year.
STEP-2 : ON-LINE ADMISSION PROCEDURE DURING THE PRESCRISBED PERIOD :
- See your Merit rank in the Final Merit list by visiting College Website on www.maulanaazadcollege.ac.in to be published on the specified date & time
- Name in the merit list does not ensure your admission
- Admission will be merit basedduring the time frame; Admission List will be published from final merit list one by one with time duration in the website.
- Admissionand Payment Gatewaywill be offered through your RMN and registered E-mail according to merit and availability of seats category-wise. However, visit College Website regularly for notifications.
- Respond from Admission Portal within the time frame given
- Pay Admission Fees ** online line by using Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking / Mobile Wallets
- Payment Gateway of enlisted applicants of ADMISSION LIST will be generated
- Once the payment is successful, your admission to that subject is complete subject to the verification of original Documents.
** Admission fee:-
- B.A. Honours :- Rs. 1145 /- (Rs. 1070/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL)
- B.Sc. Honours :- Rs. 1615 /- (Rs. 1540/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL)
- B.Com. Honours :- Rs. 1275 /- (Rs. 1200/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL)
- B.A. General :- Rs. 820 /- (Rs. 745/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL)
- Admission fee includes 12 month's tution fees.
- In regard to merit list/ admission process, you may lodge your complaints, if any to our e-mail during specified time period; it will not be entertained beyond that period. All Admission are provisional and will be done according to merit for the aspiring candidates during the time specified/notified in due time.
- Authority has right to cancel any admission, if found any discrepancy at any stage
- If an already admitted candidate wishes to take admission in a new subject, his previous admission will be automatically cancelled by the system.
- Admission process will continue as per Govt./ University notification time to time.
- Attend the classes regularly; otherwise his admission may be cancelled at any stage
- If you wish to cancel your admission, email cancellation request from Admission Portal.
- For any queries: please contact by message only to: 8902706815 and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep your 10-digit Application id (login id) and password safely.
Click here to view Admission Notices of session :