Midnapore College, Midnapore - Undergraduate Admission Guidelines, 2022 | College Admission
Midnapore College, Midnapore
Undergraduate Admission Guidelines, 2022
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION
- The admission will be done through an Online Merit Based System.
- Online Application Forms for admission will be available from Midnapore College website – www.midnaporecollege.ac.in from 20.06.2022
- Online Application Cost Rs. 200/- per Subject to be paid through Online Payment Mode.
- An applicant may submit Application Forms for more than one (01) Honours Subjects, preference wise and choose Two Generic Subjects from the list, Generic-1 for 1st & 2nd Semester and Generic-2 for 3rd & 4th Semester corresponding to the Honours subject applied for. Once the candidates select the Generic Papers, they will never be changed.
- Merit list for admission will be based on marks obtained in best five subjects of WBCHSE and in case of other Boards the candidate must have passed in 5 (Five) recognized subjects including in the qualifying examination.
- An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with requisite fee(s).
- Admission will be strictly on merit basis. The merit point of an applicant will be judged by taking into account 10% of the marks obtained in best five subjects and the marks obtained in the subject applied for.
- The Attendance of a candidate admitted will not be less than 60% in every 10 days of 1st Semester. If found so, the admission of such candidate will be cancelled.
- Applications of the Candidates qualifying 10+2 before 2021 will not be entertained.
- Minimum 2 Seats for NRI & 2 Seats for National Quota will be reserved in each subject.
- Date of verification of all Testimonials : Schedule will be notified in the College website later on.
- All admissions are provisional and will be cancelled if the documents are found not in conformity with the declaration in the forms submitted On-Line.
- Admission for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Students will strictly be made as per Govt. Rules.
- Date of Induction Meeting will be notified in the College Website later on (through Online).
- For further admission related queries please contact HELP DESK no.- 03222-275847, 9800231998, 9679409622