KVS class 2-11 registration process to begin from april 2,2019
The online registration process of KVS admission 2019 for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Class 2 to 11 begins on Tuesday April 2, 2019.
Last date to apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan admission 2019
Class 2 admission will be closed on April 30, 2019.
The online admission process for KVS will continue till April 9. All candidates can apply through the official website @ kvsangathan.nic.in
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission list 2019
- The first admission list for Class 2 will be announced on April 12, 2019
- The candidates finded in the merit list have to complete the admission process within April 20, 2019
There is a total of 1137 Kendriya Vidalayas across the country. The students will be shortlisted as per the priority category.
List of documents required for KVS Admission 2019
- Self-attested downloaded registration form with recent passport size photograph of the student pasted on it
- Original Date of Birth certificate for verification
- Original SC/ST/OBC (non creamy) certificate for verification
- Transfer certificate (if applicable)
Self-attested photocopies of the following documents:
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Residence Proof
- Service Proof (if applicable)
- Appointment letter (if applicable)
- Latest Pay Slip (if applicable)
- Caste certificate in the name of child (if applicable)
- Disability certificate of child (if applicable)
»The first list of Class 1 KVs admission has been released by Various Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) in the website