The online registration process for SSC CHSL 2019 ends today. Here is the direct link to apply
The Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam 2019 online registration process ends today, April 5. Candidates are requested to apply through the prescribed format on the official website at ssc.nic.in
Meanwhile, the last day to submit fee for SSC CHSL 2019 is April 7.
According to the schedule released by Staff Selection Commision, the computer based examination (Tier-I) will be held from July 1 to July 26.
Educational qualification for SSC CHSL 2019
The candidates have to clear the class 12 examination. Candidates have to clear class 12 from Science stream for the post of DEO in CandAG.
Age limitation for SSC CHSL 2019
The applicant should be in the age group of 18- 27 as on August 1, 2019. Meanwhile, upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates.
How to apply in SSC CHSL 2019 for registration
- Visit the official website of the commission, ssc.nic.in
- Click on 'One-time Registration Form' and 'Application Form'
- Create your login account
- Login to online system through your 'Registration Number' and 'Password'
- Click 'Apply' link in 'Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2018' Section under 'Latest Notifications' tab
- 'Modify Registration' and suitably edit your one-time registration data
- Give your preference for examination centers
- Select the medium of typing test
- Complete your declaration by clicking on "I agree" check box, fill up captcha code
- Preview and verify the information provided by you and 'Submit' the application
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
Application fee for SSC CHSL 2019
All the candidates need to pay Rs 100. The applicants from the reserved category and females are exempted from paying the fee.
Pay scale for SSC CHSL 2019
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs 1900 (pre-revised)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band-1(Rs 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs 2400(pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs 2400(pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade 'A': Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs 2400 (pre-revised)
Important dates: SSC CHSL 2019
- Last date for receipt of application: April 5 (up to 5 pm)
- Last date for making online fee payment: April 7 (5 pm)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): April 9 09.04.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): July 1 to July 26
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): September 29
The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission (SSC) for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts.
Pursuant to this, and as an interim measure, an examination wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).