AFCAT [Air Force Common Admission Test] IAF [Indian Air Force] Group-A Application Process 2020
[Published on: 15.06.2020]
AFCAT Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground duty, the technical and non-technical application is starting today that is 15th June, 2020.
- Indian Airforce, IAF is looking for applications to hire for the posts of AFCAT Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground duty, technical and non-technical starting today that is 15th June, 2020, on the official website.
- The candidates who are willing to apply can visit afcat.cdac.in for the application form and follow the steps shared below to fill the application.
- Check the official notice, important dates, how to fill application form here. The IAF exam would be conducted in September 2020.
Indian Airforce-AFCAT 2020 : Important dates
- Starting date of application - 15th June, 2020
- Last date to apply - 14th July, 2020
- Date of Examination - September 19, 2020
- Admit Card release dates - 4th September, 2020
- Course commencement - July 2021
Indian Air Force - AFCAT 2020 : How to apply
- Step 1: The candidates need to visit the official website of afcat.cdac.in.
- Step 2: Visit the homepage to find application forms for AFCAT 2020.
- Step 3: Register yourself using your phone number or email id to generate a password.
- Step 4: Enter the details in the form and submit the exam fee.
- Step 5: Submit the form and keep a copy for future reference.
- Step 6: Indian Airforce- AFCAT 2020: Eligibility and other details.
The candidates must be aged between 20 - 24 years to apply for the posts that are they must be born not before 02 July 1997 and not after 1st July, 2001 to apply for the exam. For ground duty staff the age limit of from 20 - 26 years.
Also, AFCAT asks for candidates to be unmarried if they are below 25 years of age. The candidates must have secured more than 50 percent marks in 10+2 in physics and mathematics to apply for the examination.