AIIMS Admission 2020 : B.Sc. & M.Sc. Nursing Registration Process Reopens
AIIMS final registration process for the BSc and MSc Nursing programmes 2020 have been reopened.
- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS final Registration Process for the BSc and MSc Nursing Programmes 2020 have been reopened. The interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website of AIIMS, aiims.edu. This decision has come as after the national lockdown was extended recently by the National Government.
- Candidates who want to register and have not gotten a chance yet can still register for AIIMS admission till 11th May, 2020.
How to Apply
- → Step 1 :- Candidates need to visit the official website of AIIMS, aiims.edu
- → Step 2 :- Go to the link of the Student on the homepage
- → Step 3 :- Now enter the examination and online application link on the page
- → Step 4 :- You will be redirected to a new page where you can find the BSc and MSc exam application form
- → Step 5 :- Enter your registration ID and password
- → Step 6 :- The candidates can complete the registration process and make your final submission
- → Step 7 :- The candidates must save their application form for future reference.
Important dates :
- Generation of final code of registration date :- 4th May - 11th May, 2020
- Last date to apply :- 11th May, 2020
- Time of application process :- Till 05:00 PM
The candidates must keep checking the official website for any delay in exam dates or new dates for the exam that are announced by All India Institute of Medical Sciences. The candidates are advised not to trust any other source than the official website for updates.
Official Notification :