Birla Institute of Technology [BIT] & Science Admission Test [SAT] Postponed, 2020
BITSAT 2020 has been postponed to be now held from 6th to 10th August, 2020.
- The Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT 2020) will be held from 6th to 10th August, 2020. The BITSAT 2020 that was previously scheduled to be held from 16th May to 25th May, 2020, has now been postponed due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis.
- BITSAT 2020 is a computer-based examination and will be conducted in online mode. Further information regarding the exams will be updated later by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, regarding the admit card and slot booking.
BITSAT 2020 : Mode of examination
- BITSAT 2020 will be conducted as a computer-based examination for all registered students. The admit card for the examination will also be released in online mode soon. Earlier, the application date was extended till 11th May, 2020.
- The correction facility or online editing of the application form was available from 10:00 am from 15th May, 2020 to 05:00 pm on 20th May, 2020.
- The exam will be of 3-hour duration and test students on subjects including Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics and Biology.
- BITSAT is a national level exam conducted for admissions to undergraduate engineering courses including a bachelor of engineering (BE), bachelor of pharmacy (B Pharma), Master of Science in various courses. These programmes are offered at the three campuses of the BITS in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.