BPSC Recruitment Application for Mineral Development Officer 2020
[Published on: 05.06.2020]
BPSC application for Mineral Development Officer Recruitment has been reopened post coronavirus lockdown.
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has resumed the application process of Mineral Development Officer Recruitment. As many as 20 vacancies were announced by BPSC under Mines and Geology Department. The application process was supposed to end but due to coronavirus lockdown the application has been again started. Therefore, candidates interested can now apply for the same.
BPSC application process
- According to revised updates, candidates can register themselves from 05th June to 11th June, 2020.
- Once the registration has been completed, candidates can submit the fee by 08th June, 2020.
- After the payment of the fee, candidates can start their application and fill it by 25th June, 2020.
BPSC application hardcopy
- After submitting the soft copy of the application, candidates will be required to submit the hard copy at the address given.
- The candidates have to post all the requisite documents along with application form by 30th June, 2020.
Who is eligible for BPSC position ?
- A candidate must have 2nd class MSc degree in Geology/Applied Geology or MTech in Geology or a degree in Mining engineering.
- Lower age limit for this job is 21 years
- Upper age limit is 37 years
- For Backward classes, 40 years is upper age limit
- For women, 42 years is the upper age limit.
Process of selection
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview. Only candidates who qualify written test would be called for the interview