Common Law Admission Test [CLAT] Law Entrance Exam Application Date Extended 2020 - Check Details
[Published on: 01.07.2020]
The CLAT 2020 law entrance exam will be held on August 22, candidates can register themselves before July 10 at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- CLAT 2020 Exam Date Announced After much wait, the Consortium of National Law Universities has announced the date for law entrance CLAT 2020 exam. The exam will be held on 22nd August, 2020. Students who have not applied can apply by 10th July, 2020. The application process for CLAT 2020 will remain open until 10th July, 2020.
- The candidates would first have to register themselves at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Law Entrance Exam Postponed Thrice due to Pandemic.
- The CLAT 2020 law entrance exam has been consistently getting postponed due to coronavirus crisis in the country.
- First, the exam scheduled to be conducted on 10th May, 2020.
- Then, it was postponed to 24th May, 2020
- Further, it was postponed to 21th June, 2020
CLAT entrance exam 2020 will be conducted online
- Finally, after the executive council meeting, the Consortium today on 30th June, 2020, decided that they would be conducting the Common Law Admission Test, 2020 (the “CLAT 2020”) as an online test.
CLAT 2020 application withdrawal
- Candidate who does not wish to appear for CLAT 2020 entrance exam can withdraw their applications by 10th July, 2020.
- The fees of these candidates will be refunded after a deduction of Rs 400 for SC/ST candidates and Rs 500 for other candidates as a processing fee.
- Refund will be reflected by 18th July, 2020.