CSBC Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2020 - Registration Begins for 454 Vacancies
[Published on: 24.06.2020]
The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) is hiring for the post of lady constable. Check eligibility criteria and the selection process here.
- CSBC Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2020 - The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC), Bihar, on Tuesday, released an official notification for the recruitment of lady constables on its official website - csbc.bih.nic.in. The recruitment is for the Bihar police Swabhiman Battalion. The online registration process will begin on 24th June, 2020.
- The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position online at csbc.bih.nic.in on or before 24th July, 2020.
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2020 - Vacancy details
- There are a total of 454 vacancies of lady constables for Bihar police Swabhiman Battalion.
- The vacancies are reserved for women from the scheduled tribe.
Eligibility criteria for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment
- A candidate should have passed class 12 examination from a recognised board
- A candidate should be between 18 and 30 years old in order to apply for the posts
- Required height of Candidates- minimum 155 cm.
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment - Selection process
- There will be a written exam consisting of multiple-choice questions and it is mandatory to clear this exam. The syllabus can be found on the official website of CSBC.
- Those who score 30 per cent or above will have to appear for a physical efficiency test.s