HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Holds Review Meeting with CBSE, NTA officials
[Published on: 17.06.2020]
HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank held a meeting with the officials of the education department, CBSE, and NTA to discuss the present education scenario.
- Amid ongoing coronavirus outbreak, parents and students continuous demands to cancel the board exams, HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank held a meeting with the officials of the education department, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), and National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The Human Resource Development Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank met with Secretary of School Education and Literacy Department Anita Karwal, Chairman of CBSE Manoj Ahuja and Director General of NTA Vineet Joshi.
- And after the meeting, the HRD minister took his twitter handle and tweeted about the meeting "Held a review meeting with Smt. Anita Karwal, Secretary of School Education & Literacy Department at @HRDMinistry, Manoj Ahuja, Chairman at @cbseindia29 (CBSE), and Vineet Joshi, Chairman at @DG_NTA (National Testing Agency) to discuss the present education scenario," tweeted Union HRD Minister Nishank.
CBSE Board Exams 2020
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to conduct the remaining set of board exams in the first half of July. However, many parents and students are not in favor of the decision and what the board to cancel or postpone the exams due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.
NTA [National Testing Agency]
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to conduct JEE Main 2020 and NEET 2020 in the second half of July. Both the examinations were earlier postponed due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak followed by the Pan-India lockdown.