ICSE Examination Datesheet Released Check Important Guidelines, 2020
- Here are all the important guidelines issued by CISCE for the students appearing for the pending ICSE board exams 2020.
- The Council for Indian School Certification Examinations (CISCE) has released the datesheet for all the pending ICSE board exams that were postponed due to the nationwide covid-19 lockdown, which was imposed due to the rapid spread of the coronavirus pandemic in the country. The datesheet for all the pending exams was released today, along with some guidelines issued by the students for their safety in the examination centres.
- The pending ICSE board exams 2020 will be conducted from July 1 to 14, after the restrictions of the covid-19 lockdown are eased and the situation is under control. The class 12 students who are studying in ICSE board schools have to appear for 8 exams while class 10 students have to appear for 6 board exams.
- Apart from releasing the dates of the pending exams, CISCE has also released a list of guidelines for all the students and teachers who will be present in the examination centre on the day of the exam. These guidelines have been issued so that the exams can be conducted safely and the risk of infection is decreased.
- The Home secretary released a notice today stating that although the schools have been prevented from starting classes as a precautionary measure to prevent the spread of coronavirus, the govt has decided to allow schools to conduct the remaining class 10th and 12th CBSE board exams.
- This step has been taken considering the academic interest of a large number of students in the country.
ICSE Exam 2020 Datesheet released: List of guidelines for students
Here are all the guidelines issued by CISCE for teachers and students who will be present in the examination centre on the day of the exams-
- Candidates must reach the examination centre well ahead to time to ensue staggered movement and smooth entry to avoid overcrowding.
- Candidates must ensure social distancing in their movement from the main school gate to the examination hall.
- During the entry to the exit from the examination hall, candidates are advised to do so in a staggered manner to maintain social distancing norms.
- Candidates must use face masks/ covers and carry their own hand sanitizers. The use of gloves is optional.
- Candidates are required to carry their own writing stationary/ art material and avoid sharing the same with other students.
- In addition to the time indicated on the timetable for writing the paper, 15 minutes will be given to the candidates for reading the question paper.
- The question paper will be distributed to the candidates at 10:45 am and the candidates may start writing the paper from 11:00 am.
- Candidates need to follow all the safety instructions at the examination centre.
Apart from the new datesheet for ICSE Board Exams 2020, CBSE has also released the dates for all the pending exams for Class 10 and 12 students. The CBSE board exams are scheduled from July 1 to 15, 2020. The evaluation process for all the boards will begin as soon as the exams will be over and the result will be released soon after.