UPSC All Exam Dates for Civil Services Released Check New Schedule 2020
[Published on: 05.06.2020]
All UPSC exam dates for 2020 have been announced today, June 5, on the official websites. Civil Services aspirants can check out the revised schedule for UPSC 2020 here.
- With all the board exams, competitive exams and recruitment exams delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdown, the Union Public Service Commission has finally released the revised schedule for UPSC 2020 with all the revised UPSC exam dates at the official website upsc.gov.in on June 5. As per the notification, the UPSC exam dates for NDA, CMS and other exams have been released.
- The UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2020 and the Indian Forest Service (IFS) 2020 will be conducted on 04th October, 2020.
- The UPSC CSE or IAS Prelims 2020 would now be conducted on 04th October, 2020 while UPSC Civil Services Mains exam which was earlier scheduled for September will now be conducted on 08th January, 2021.
- Scroll down to check the full schedule for the new UPSC exam dates.
- The Civil Services exams are one of the toughest exams in the world with a long process comprising preliminary exam, main exam, interview and personality test after which the final rankings are released.
- The UPSC Civil Services prelims exam was scheduled for May 31 but was then postponed due to the Coronavirus situation in the country.
- UPSC held a meeting today after which the full UPSC schedule with the new Civil Services exam was uploaded on the website
- "With a view to giving some clarity to candidates of various examinations and interviews, which have been deferred over the last two months, the Commission will issue a revised schedule of examinations in its next meeting to be held on June 5, 2020," said the official notification from UPSC.
- UPSC had earlier decided to release the UPSC schedule on May 20 but it had to be postponed.
- UPSC also informed that there will be a 30-day gap between the UPSC exam dates being announced and the Civil Services exam being held; so aspirants will have enough time to prepare.
- Civil Services aspirants can check the revised UPSC exam dates here.